Fireteam hackers shooting me through walls and halfway across the map! (100% recorded hacking proof) (check the end of the video to the see hacking clip)

Definitely looks suspicious…

Probably cause your vid showed a way to do it. Some guy posted a vid about ppl hiding in a rock, after watching it, it literally took me a minute to replicate it. I was trying to confirm if it had anything to do with the bug where you fall through glass ceilings, but it was different.

But this one I cant even begin to try and pinpoint where he was getting shot from. Theres no way I see in this vid on how to do that.

1 Like

Well… From looking at the XP tally, the person doing the damage to you was “FRESHDEATH87”, the green PS4 player. He racks up almost 200XP of damage from when you’re about to hit second wind, to when you next check the scoreboard. He’s also the only one to leave the lobby before you detonate.

So… Unless the forum wants to change their opinion on hacks not being possible on PS4… This was probably just a glitch. Maybe your pred froze in place for the FT?

There’s another bug where you can get on the cabinets inside one of the buildings, and you’re able to see and fire through the roof, your head literally glitches through the ceiling. I was dead and saw one of my team do it, they were able to shoot the Predators mask clean off and do it damage. I haven’t tried replicating it yet, but clearly there’s some issue there that they need to check.

I dont know the name, clipping through objects? Ya it’s all over the map, it needs fixing. I got use out of it one match tho. I went close up on a wall as pred where I realized my head went through. I couldn’t attack or anything, but I basically wanted to fuck with the ft hiding from me. So basically I was just playing peek a boo. Or in their case whack a pred cause they kept shooting me when I put my head through.

I thought was funny.

1 Like

Clipping, that’s the term I was looking for👍🏼 I try not to go in buildings or near them, so I haven’t come across any clipping myself. In too busy in the bushes or under rock crevices mudded up watching the trees. Wack-a-mole Predator🤣🤣 Wish I could’ve been there. You should’ve been taunting them on the mic "Peek a boo!"🤣

100 % hacks my dude props on you for recording it and taking it so well, exploits i can live with in a game like spot spamming, instant stamina recharge on parry, slam dunk damage on small building roofs, b ut cheating like this hacks just flat out boring and lame.

Lmao I’m not always in game chat but I have a field day when I do. Cause for me, I’m not really trying to shit talk, if I go in to game chat it’s to call a truce cause someone on ft left, or I see they are just struggling too much.

I got the idea from someone else but playing as the pred and giving false Intel, like OMG HES OVER THERE, is fucking Hilarious.

Or, to say random stupid shit to try and make ppl laugh or just entertain myself.
So if I was in game chat I woulda had a field day. The possibilities are endless.
Such as-

1. Here’s preddy!
  2. Peek a boo.
  3. Oh hey guys how’s it goin?

I can keep going but you get my point lol.

Even if were trying to kill each other. If I go into game chat I want all sides to have fun.

However I tend to be extremely sadistic with my actions xD. I torture the fuck out the last ft nember with net spam. Among other things. I… I have a problem xD.

1 Like

Have you watched a guy called Cartoonz on YouTube? He’s hilarious as Predator, he’s like a Predator who speaks hood slang 🤣 He’s a damn good Predator player to watch too, you’d love his banter👍🏼

1 Like

I just looked him up. Holy shit hes funny as hell. XD
@VENN7eance

1 Like

Knew you’d like it🤣💯

1 Like

Yeah thanks for the recommendation, I’m surprised I haven’t heard of him before.

Anytime😊

Alot of confirming hacks. Its not confirmed. This is most likely a desync issue. Title is misleading.

I met hackes as well, they can see me from the other side of the map even if I was crouching invisible. I just report them and put their names in this forum.

I can’t watch your videos coz watching how buttery smooth it runs on your machine just makes me sad and annoyed lol. I should run this game no problem yet it is choppy and runs like poop.

Predator can slam you trough walls so its even :P

Yesterday I met a cheater who used programs, tricks. It was oe ps. Hacking ps I have never met! I have the recording.

This guy, the louse hacker, had a great speed in the movement and got muddy while fighting with me! I managed to survive.

Post it.