Fireteam hackers shooting me through walls and halfway across the map! (100% recorded hacking proof) (check the end of the video to the see hacking clip)

Halfway across the map?!? They’re not allowed to use that much skill.

what’s with you and prostitutes?

In a few minutes I load the clip and I’ll tell you which one is prostituata
which left the game when in the end it lost. If there were two they would kill me.

you know there’s an edit button, right?

I don’t understand. I’m not English

What are you sneaky bastards up to?

1 Like

Obviously.

I don’t understand. I’m not English.

follow Recon! His colleagues did not use hacking! Attention at minute 1:37 the hac hacker recon,

I saw no hacks just potatoes all around on both sides.

Why are you rendering all your videos like that? Why do you have that black field at the bottom and to the right? It looks really kaka.

yes there were three beginners and the fourth used programs

Where is the video? Did he take it down?

Hey loser, how come you don’t have video of me using programa macros, hecks, ambiot, spot trick…?

They should be all over the forum according to you.

1 Like

I saw them all damn near miss everything, also if that guy used hacks you’d be dead so? Sounds to me like you’re grasping at straws and don’t know how to identify hacks at all. Don’t know why I even bothered to write this knowing you’re gonna ignore it and steal one of Fantasmas catchphrases.

1 Like

…hecks*

That’s how we say it in Romania 🇷🇴

no one invited you to comment ,! You’re shit yes you’re a gay idiot…ha ha ha.

Pictograma Verificată de Comunitate

you are a poorly bred and malnourished Englishman. you talk a lot on the forum but you refused the challenge, you said that you eat cakes at … Are you afraid to enter the arena? gringo

Mmm…🎂

So is that why you steal Fantasmas insults, because yours are trash?