Fireteam hackers shooting me through walls and halfway across the map! (100% recorded hacking proof) (check the end of the video to the see hacking clip)

So while making playing some plasmacaster matches with my predator, I ran into a bunch of hacking fireteam members who were able to shoot me through walls, mountains, and even halfway across the map! This was honestly my first time I see the hackers and surprisingly it was the match that got me to level 100 which was a good coincendece. Make sure to watch the whole video as I included the clip with the hackers at the end of the video, make sure to share this video everywhere and tag the devs so that the devs can see it and take some action.

Click here to see the video

9 Likes

The least you could do is add a time stamp for the moment in question.

2 Likes

Are you sure it was not your +150ms connection that match? Seems like you and the pc player had really bad connection, who knows where you see eachother and where you actually are…

1 Like

There was clearly more than a second’s worth of damage being there. 150ms is a lot in combat, not much across the map.

when exactly does this happen?

I’m sorry for not including the time stamp guys, start watching at 6:05 and you’ll see when he turns on the hacks, and no I don’t think the high ping was responsible for it because I had very high ping throughout the whole match ( I killed 3 of them and let them get the revive so the match had been going on for a good while before the hacks started.)

2 Likes

thanks for posting the time. I just watched it, the same thing happened to me yesterday. I was running away and couldn’t stop taking damage no matter where I was. I doubt 150 ping would do something like this. I would be interested in seeing the pings at that exact moment however. Maybe it was some weird
client/host thing going on or maybe it was hacks. I would love to know too.

Thanks for sharing, i wanted to get footage of this but havent been able to catch it.

2 Likes

Holy shit this was the first time I actually saw hackers in this game, let’s hope the devs stop these hacks as soon as possible.

2 Likes

I wonder why they would wait until that moment to employ the hacks though. I would hold off on calling it hacks without more investigating it. After a quick search I haven’t been able to find a hack which does this specifically. doesnt mean it doesnt exist though. At a glance, it doesnt not look like hacks.

maybe send this to easy anti cheat

https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/game/contact/report/

Honestly it does seem like hacks to me, you had already killed them and then they revived, and then they couldn’t handle your pressure so one of them turns on hacks cause of how salty they got. It makes no sense why your match was going regularly for like 8-10 minutes then suddenly they started shooting you halfway across the map :/

1 Like

@Jaysus Thanks man, I’ll send the clip to the anti cheat as soon as possible :)

@Claws4life Ikr man, it just doesn’t make any sense, if the gaming was lagging it would have been lagging from the start, the time stamp when this started was a bit sketchy for me.

Sorry, Noob here. Can someone explain the ping thing to me please? Mine is always really high (100+ all the time, I tether from a device as I don’t have dedicated home broadband) compared to the rest of the team/players. Does this give my opponent a serious advantage, because I haven’t noticed but then again I don’t know what I’m looking at/for. Thanks.

150 ping means 0,15 seconds of lag.

Don’t know if it was a hack per say… the PC guy did less points than anyone else so he probably didn’t even touch you. It felt like desyncing issues … not really lagging because you were getting damaged while no one else was around and I doubt they can bend the physics of the game by shooting through walls … in order to do so they’d need to actually break the physics of walls and making weapons shoot through “solid” materials … that’s what I think though… it seemed more like sync issues… I really hope there isn’t a cheat that breaks the game this bad… Aimhacking / Wallhacking is already bad enough

It may have been the exploit that lets you go under the map. No idea how to reproduce that one but it’d allow FT members to shoot through terrain.

report them

Yeah that looked like hacks.

You better remove that video from this forum… i was temporary banned for 7 days because i posted a video with obvious cheaters.
Some whiteknights (who kept saying there are no cheats in this game) reported me for encouraging cheating with that video since it’s a proof they exist and people might search the internet for them afterwards.

Thanks👍🏼

1 Like