Fireteam is OP!!! (this was a troll post)

Can we just all agree that FT is FUCKING BULLSHIT!!

I swear, I was literally fucking sitting still on a tree branch somewhere cloaked, waiting for any noise because the FT mudded up before I could scan, and next thing I know Im being fucking blasted by a sniper rifle, Lose my mask in the 2 seconds it takes me to put my hands back on my keyboard.

Now im crippled for the rest of the match and cant do anything. Not to mention when I find them again I get spotted no matter where i am. FT might as well have fucking walls. Bullshit game!!!

Though this post isnt fully made up, this kinda shit can happen.

7 Likes

PS4 or PC?

1 Like

PC

1 Like

I’m gona guess PC…

2 Likes

yes

1 Like

Nerf 'em into the fucking ground!!

3 Likes

yes plz

When you are in cloak mode you make noise which makes the Fireteam able to locate you, maybe someone even saw you in the distance and advanced.
When i play as Predator i never traverse in the trees because Fireteam sees when you’re coming from afar if they are observant, when you jump onto new branches alot of leaves falls down too, it’s really easy to see. I only switch vision mode when trying to find the Fireteam, i only activate cloak when i’m going in for an attack.

Thats dumb af. Then Buff PRED

Avg FT player when they kill pred stuck in slow walk

FR

1 Like

47daue

1 Like

46jjmn

5 Likes

This game has broken you hasn’t it lmfao

2 Likes

Like batmans back after bane :(

3 Likes

ZomboMeme 03082020015922

2 Likes

Rest in peace Lazy’s sanity. 💔

3 Likes

Omfg

Im fucking dead

1 Like

I’m on ps4 and PC is a whole different animal. But I would be curious to see how well the game is balanced when the Predator isn’t fighting the bugs more than the FT.

2 Likes

It’s a huge difference fighting vs oblivious randoms and professional premades ofcourse, i would say that i lose 2/3 of the games vs premades, all it takes is one bloody mistake. xD
But as soon as you manage to get one of their players down it becomes much more manageable.

2 Likes