Fireteam Perk and Specialization Values, 2.08 update

Perhaps but I don’t see the point for it. If I do that I would just use a support since I get 200 hp but also against NPCs(OWLF works only vs pred) and a ton of gear. Yes its slower but I don’t mind :) Stamina is irrelevant since you can do the slide trick.

Doesn’t sliding slow you down? And you still have to wait a moment for your stamina to replenish, right?

Go try it. Whatever slow happens is close to nothing. You also don’t stop, slide into sprint again. I am doing it all the time. The time you’re sliding is when you’re replenishing the stamina, you don’t stop, like at all.

So you sprint a few steps then slide, then sprint, slide…

I usually sprint until about 5% stamina, then I slide and walk until it’s back to about 95% then I sprint again.

I always thought sliding too much made you slower, but I might have been doing it wrong.

Added Body Armor
Interesting side note. I tested using the enemy that wears a ball cap and shoots an AK. This enemy does 2 and 1/3 damage per hit. So you see 2, 2, 3 damage repeating. With Body Armor it changes to 2, 2, 1 repeating, by dealing 1 and 2/3 damage per hit.

1 Like

Added Action Hero, Prepper, and Heavy Hitter.

1 Like

You sprint until you’re low in stamina then slide, then sprint again until you’re low again. You spring again immediately after the slide.

What about hip fire bonus damage of Dutch and Secondary damage buff of Assault class? Anyway , awesome work💪🏻

1 Like

The only weapon you should be using from the hip is the minigun :P

Revolver also does so much damage, and PdW/Vektor as well from very close range

Yes but unless the predator is hugging you, all those weapons should not be shot from the HIP, if he is hugging you… You probably should switch to knife.

1 Like

I always aim, but looking at this 10% maybe from very very close range (melee range) it could ve usefull to hip fire a little bit. Switching to knife is usless, it’s better to shot and wait the perfect time to perry with quick melee key.

You try to perfect parry the elder sword. Even with heavy attacks and if the guy is good… You’re in serious shit.

Because elder sword is broken , and people still complain that combi stick is not viable for melee, I mean, just use elder sword and you will see

I’ve added a class perk section. After patch 2.03, recon’s perks work too. With pig in shit, you can be fully muddy (off of target ISO) for about 1 min 30 seconds.

1 Like

Yeah but that the issue expect for the elder what melee weapon do we have? Wristblade is easy to parry. Meme club is a damn meme. Combistick is better at range weapon. And the katana is way to imprecise weapon. At that point it’s the only viable melee weapon against good ft team. And even with it the best way to use it is in 1v1 or quick ambush and retreat since you can’t approach FT team without getting melted in 2 second. In my opinion it’s fair as it is for low player level who struggle as predator. Until.futur update give us more option and tools.

Melee is not supposed to be a strong option, specially against people that stick together. Melee should be good only when some one is split up and not in the visual of other teamates. Plus people are using melee in the wrong way, just try fast hands and shoot one arrow or plasma shot before changing weapon and attack the ft member. It’s gonna be way more effective. Katana was good in the previous patch because it could have downed a dutch or assault class in 3 hits because of a bug 😂 .

2 Likes

Added Dutch 2025.

This is the best thread I’ve seen on this forum. It’s sad that the consumers have to test the product.

Illfonic, start adding numbers to the menus or threads like this will continue.

2 Likes

Yeah man, its so absurd that we need to test them this way. Things is I bet their are so bad in implementing this stuff they are not even sure how it will come out on the other end…

2 Likes