Fireteam Perk and Specialization Values, 2.08 update

Thanks man. I’m trying to keep it mostly an information thread. At some point, I’ll have to make a video for YouTube and enter this into a game wiki.

2 Likes

Added Quick Release, Fast Hands, and Iron Lungs.

1 Like

after many test impentrable isnt even worth

only perks… not even good are impatient, large pouch, downrange or adrenal, maybe healing

Good job

Is class passives stacks with Bane/OWLF? for example Bane+Assault secondary weapon passive will be +20% damage or just 10%?

Yes. Class perks stack with general perks.

1 Like

They need to change it from muddy up to mud up. Muddy up is the sexual compsognathus way of saying it.

Kinda growing on me now that I think of it lol

1 Like

Did you test by chance if OLWF training and Mud damage Reduction of Dutch 1987 can work together? It’s gonna be 18% if I’m not wrong .

I have a number of stacking tests I need to do. I don’t think impenetrable and height advantage stack, but pig in shit and recon’s class perk do stack.

I just haven’t had enough free time and teammates to do it yet.

2 Likes

Dont warry you already done an amazing job. Keep going.

1 Like

Two assaults using 2xl. Confirmed Yautja’s bane stacks with assault’s passive perk and that it is still 10% increased damage.

2 Likes

Awesome, bow the 2XL is like a pocket barrett 50cal with the Assault class 😂. Can you test dutch 87 with OWLF and mud and see how much damage the spear throw does?

1 Like

Added multitasker and Scout’s and Support’s passive perks.

2 Likes

The Multitask Perk does allow you to move quicker with the minigun when spinning it but only slightly.

2 Likes

Multitasker should be a 50% increase. 20% isn’t worth it.

2 Likes

Of course its not worth it…its the minigun.🤣

1 Like

Edited assault passive perk. Was changed to 5% in patch 2.03.

1 Like

Bump. Preliminary edit to include 2.08 changes.

3 Likes

[lurking intensifies]

1 Like

Thank you, Skep!

1 Like