First banned man of the new forum regime

@Cptclutch117 is the first to be banned from the forums under the new Illfonic moderation regime on our forums. The poor bastard only wanted help after… well shitting himself drunk, and excreting all other kinds of bodily fluids at the same time.

Clutch says hi🤣🤣

5 Likes

Maddy, Fire, and some others were also banned.

4 Likes

Ahhhhhh shit…

Here we go again…

Question is who is Kass 2.0?

3 Likes

It was OKH. Love that now they’re finally giving somewhat
of a shit, coincidentally it’s all the same day that the commie who loves to tag the mods returns.

7 Likes

Expecting my ban within the next 30 minutes

4 Likes

Dude no!

3 Likes

Fuck this shit forum!

11 Likes

Oh I wonder who that could be…🤔
@JelouGaming could it be your arch nemesis?

@Scarface_1983 you just got back …don’t say ‘flubbers’!

3 Likes

Well I’m just gonna die real quick

5 Likes

someone was really pissed at madisyn

UNTIL NEXT YEAR, HAHAHAHAHAHA

12 Likes

1 Like

No. While I don’t sympathize with a lot his ideals, I’ve never had a direct conflict with him. The commie is kamshat

4 Likes

This Spy has already breached our defences. You’ve seen what they’ve done to our colleagues: and worst of all, they could be any one of us. He could be in this very room! He could be you! He could be me! He could even be…

5 Likes

you said Mommie!

@TheSenate what happened to your dream?

This is like the scene in Aliens where the Marines start getting picked off one by one in the Hive.

3 Likes

So much for the glory of Rome.

2 Likes

Honestly bans here are pretty stupid.

“Oh they banned your email” wow… create a new one, doesn’t really take that much and either way, you shouldn’t be using your personal email for forum stuff

“Oh they banned my IP” … My old IP was banned, but I changed ISP so that IP ban means nothing anymore. Either way, that never stopped me, use your phone to re-register, get a free VPN service, even a proxy. Perma bans here are only for lazy or technologically impaired people.

4 Likes

Communist?!