First banned man of the new forum regime

He was banned for existing I guess.

got to agree, i mean the guy posted a screenshot of a msg he sent to Zebb and because he didn’t get the attention he wanted in return and left on read he made his own thread with the screenshot in a last ditch attemp at attention and was banned a minute later 🤣 just trys too hard to be a troll or funny or whatever it is he is trying to be

I bet Pwillie wrote emails and called non-stop to get a mod to bring down the drama thread with his photoshops.

8 Likes

No. I just find you insensitive.

1 Like

when people work the graveyard shift at a gas station for minimum wage, they have a lot of time on their hands, and a lot of anger, specially towards the educated “mexicans” that “take their jobs”

1 Like

whatsthat a high schooler?all they are are a cashier. dont tell me they are considered a consumer engineer?

God bless

6 Likes

How is Fantasma not banned, but Fire is?

1 Like

Fantasma has respect for others

For being transphobic for some reason. You’d think it’d be for making fun of the uwu crowd or talking shit or making troll threads but nah. Honestly I’m surprised I’m not banned yet, I thought it was a forum rule to ban me for anything at this point, just another thing Illfonic can’t do right.

1 Like

Tbf I questioned whether willie may be a pirate of anal tendencies for tagging mods, take me instead of Fire OKH

I called him a Rent Boy.

I’m thinking bullying the late forum queen is still considered a high crime but otherwise do as you were

lel okh says we can bully him but no one really wants to anyway so its not the same

Is @Tony-Pope writing all this down?

1 Like

@Tony-Pope we need you asap this is some good stuff

1 Like

IN THE NAME OF GOD

IN THE NAME OF GOD

images (1)

Not even a warning. That’s pretty harsh. @Madisyn_Skye

5 Likes

Guess OKH taught Kass her tricks.

2 Likes

Fuck off you love it