FIX THIS FUCKING BUG !!!!

The Predator is already in disadvantage with the new Yautja Bane and Tick skin, then there is also this bug , that happens ALWAYS, ALL THE FUCKING TIMES. Fix this fucking bug Illfonic, it’s been 3 months that this bug is here and when you get this bug against a full squad looking at you , you are just dead. Please @OldKingHamlet , instead of posting picture of cats or answering to RtX 3000 seire on off topic section, just send this video to the devs and tell them to fix it now, it’s fucking gamebreaking!
6 Likes

It also happens with the plasma pistol.

The predator is too powerful and FT still so weak
Please keep buff the fucking FT

1 Like

it’s not a problem of balance, this is game design. Fix the fucking bugs, all of the players that I know that dropped the game, did it because of the Predator bugs. Pls stop ignoring these video proofs.

3 Likes

Yeah thats rough man im a much needed break for a min

2 Likes

I dont see what happened

2 Likes

Ghet ghud

So whats the bug that ur just bad?

Are you blind? My bow didn’t shoot the arrow and instead did a wrist blade melee attack. Plus after that my leap went vertical for no reason, I had no object in front of me that could block my jump.

Mhm that rock in front of you was blocking you and u didnt even have the drawn string pulled on ur bow

There wasnt any thing in front of me, again , are you blind?

There was a rock

There is no rock , as you can see. It’s a bug and should be fix, stop defending illfonic pls.

1 Like

There is a tint tiny rock to the left of ur foot so rock

There is literally nothing . It’s not the first time this bug happened. Many people reported that. After the weist blade random attack the next leap will go vertical, you can try by your self even in a open area. This is the bow bug, and should be fix, all people want this.

1 Like

I only use the caster bow is for noobs

O my god

Sorry If god exists I doubt he would care about a game. Lol

1 Like

I’d say concentrate more on your PS4 version with crossplay off when you come back, it’s a lot more balanced (as in, we are all bound by controllers and no graphics exploits) and entertaining experience.

1 Like