FIX THIS FUCKING BUG !!!!

your predator moves at 120 fps and the game is 30 fps, you are the typical predator that cannot be shot because it is always running, jumping or fleeing, instead of a predator you look like a racehorse, or a kangaroo and it is true that you had a rock in front of you

What 's the point of this retarded comment? just because I wasnt on the tree. Whats the problem of running? And no, there wasnt any rock in front of me, it’s the bow bug. Stop being retarded like this.

James Cameron loaded into this game as the tiny rock. James Cameron successfully sabotaged the predator using his rock powers.

mentally retarded are you who complain only about a brief mistake, and perhaps the mistake is yours because you push the buttons wrong, and now continue crying like a baby

How can illfonic doing patches and bug fixs if when you put a video with an EVIDENT bug and then instantly a cancerous troll start writing shits non sense? Go troll to other posts pls.

1 Like

Are you blind in tips and tricks they state that’s not a broken mechanic it’s so if you’re using the bow and they close the gap you can melee without a weapon switch I dont mean to sound like I’m making fun of your frustration but if you read the screen in between matches you’d save yourself complaining about something that’s by design

man, I aimed with bow, press left click for shooting an arrow, and it did the wrist blade attack, it’s a common bug and a lot of people know it.

1 Like

There is a time delay between shots where as i said is clearly stated in game in tips and tricks between matches that ranged weapons have a quick melee follow up so it’s not a bug but ok I dont know how to fucking read

keep insulting, mentally ill, you are just a coward and if you are depressed hang yourself from the highest pole in your city

I hope you got paid by illfonic , seriously. Defending this game even with a bug video proof. You are hopeless.

2 Likes

Your video looks like you stopped adsing the bow to me, but you also dont usually just come here and take a dump on illfonic either, but being boligerant towards anyone who says anything to you isnt getting you anywhere so calm down

I do not understand anything of what you are saying, I do not understand you, knuckingfuts he has explained to you the mechanics of the game and the buttons, there is a stone on the map and this error is not so serious that you get so defensive

I say again that it is a mistake but it is small, it also happens to me when I am shooting the predator and it comes towards me and when it is close … my character begins to hit with the butt of the rifle, in instead of shooting, even sometimes it has happened to me that it has been changed to a knife

@Arrow_calis bro hes trolling you dont pay attention to this guy, also @Courier @OldKingHamlet

please fix this random melee bug this is the bane of all the predators existence, it happens with BOW, plasma pistol, and smart disc. OR better yet keep the predator invisible in melee.

2 Likes

@DhRauta:

Arrow_calis wrote: “There is literally nothing . It’s not the first time this bug happened. Many people reported that. After the weist blade random attack the next leap will go vertical, you can try by your self even in a open area. This is the bow bug, and should be fix, all people want this.”

I can confirm that. Happened to me often. No barrier but no jump…

2 Likes

This happens really often and it’s just too much. In front of 4 people instead of shooting one arrow you will do a wrist blade random attack , renoving your cloacking , deleting you the possibility to jump away (because of the vertical leap) and bringing you to death. Fix it @OldKingHamlet , this is absolutly more important compared to cat 's picture or rtx 3070 ecc .
We all bought DLCs to support you, don’t ignore our feedbacks, specially in the bug section WITH VIDEO PROOF.

2 Likes

Bug confirmed. Idk about the jumping part, but going to shoot the bow while in ADS it does a melee attack instead at random, decloaking the Pred. This ruins many matches as it will happen several times through a match wasting time on the clock and getting you lit up by the Fireteam, thereby forcing a retreat. Not buying anymore dlc until this and several other issues get cleared up.

On another note-
Most of the dlc isn’t even worth buying imo with the one exception being the City Hunter.
Samurai is poorly balanced, not enough armor.
And the two Dutch characters are overpriced imo for just another FT class, especially when they’re just different models of the same character.
Best thing in the game is the Jungle Hunter, they got his look down perfect with the closed mandibles and that brow giving him the distinctive look like he’s thinking “Really muthafukah?”

1 Like

This bug has been happening for a while.

It’s happened to me as well while using the pistol or when jumping from the top of a flat building it registers as if jumped from a flat wall even if nothing’s in front of me.

Hahaha if you think that, you haven’t actually played as the FT