FIX THIS FUCKING BUG !!!!

I hope you got paid by illfonic , seriously. Defending this game even with a bug video proof. You are hopeless.

2 Likes

Your video looks like you stopped adsing the bow to me, but you also dont usually just come here and take a dump on illfonic either, but being boligerant towards anyone who says anything to you isnt getting you anywhere so calm down

I do not understand anything of what you are saying, I do not understand you, knuckingfuts he has explained to you the mechanics of the game and the buttons, there is a stone on the map and this error is not so serious that you get so defensive

I say again that it is a mistake but it is small, it also happens to me when I am shooting the predator and it comes towards me and when it is close … my character begins to hit with the butt of the rifle, in instead of shooting, even sometimes it has happened to me that it has been changed to a knife

@Arrow_calis bro hes trolling you dont pay attention to this guy, also @Courier @OldKingHamlet

please fix this random melee bug this is the bane of all the predators existence, it happens with BOW, plasma pistol, and smart disc. OR better yet keep the predator invisible in melee.

2 Likes

@DhRauta:

Arrow_calis wrote: “There is literally nothing . It’s not the first time this bug happened. Many people reported that. After the weist blade random attack the next leap will go vertical, you can try by your self even in a open area. This is the bow bug, and should be fix, all people want this.”

I can confirm that. Happened to me often. No barrier but no jump…

2 Likes

This happens really often and it’s just too much. In front of 4 people instead of shooting one arrow you will do a wrist blade random attack , renoving your cloacking , deleting you the possibility to jump away (because of the vertical leap) and bringing you to death. Fix it @OldKingHamlet , this is absolutly more important compared to cat 's picture or rtx 3070 ecc .
We all bought DLCs to support you, don’t ignore our feedbacks, specially in the bug section WITH VIDEO PROOF.

2 Likes

Bug confirmed. Idk about the jumping part, but going to shoot the bow while in ADS it does a melee attack instead at random, decloaking the Pred. This ruins many matches as it will happen several times through a match wasting time on the clock and getting you lit up by the Fireteam, thereby forcing a retreat. Not buying anymore dlc until this and several other issues get cleared up.

On another note-
Most of the dlc isn’t even worth buying imo with the one exception being the City Hunter.
Samurai is poorly balanced, not enough armor.
And the two Dutch characters are overpriced imo for just another FT class, especially when they’re just different models of the same character.
Best thing in the game is the Jungle Hunter, they got his look down perfect with the closed mandibles and that brow giving him the distinctive look like he’s thinking “Really muthafukah?”

1 Like

This bug has been happening for a while.

It’s happened to me as well while using the pistol or when jumping from the top of a flat building it registers as if jumped from a flat wall even if nothing’s in front of me.

Hahaha if you think that, you haven’t actually played as the FT

Patch notes are wrong. Yautja’s Bane is the same as before the patch.

Plot twist!

None of the perks do anything except promote a placebo effect.

3 Likes

I wrote about the same bug, there is no response by illfonic.
This bug happens with alle weapons.
And now we have a new monster-lag-bug, where u lose completly the control and die in lag.

Made by illfonic.

I have no connection issues

Imagein what for nice “features” we will get, wenn they relese the new mod and maps.

1 Like

We tested in private and Sawz is doing much more damage compared to the previous, same thing for granade. Sawz now is 6 shots to death , before was 7. We all noticed also the changes, now predator goes down so fast. Yautja bane just need to be removed in my opinion, fireteam has already a good dps output.

2 Likes

235 damage, so 235x5=1175. 1 more shot to kill hunter equals 6.

With Yautja’s Bane 258 damage, so 258x5=1290. That’s just enough to kill in 5 shots, how it’s always been.

There is slight damage drop off up to 100m, so that might be why you thought it took more hits to kill before the patch.

I’m not sure about grenades, but I think they nerfed the radius.

Nope , we tested for very close range and very long range. Before was 7 and 7 , now it’s 6 and 7. Tested both before and after the latest patch. We are from Pc. Yautja Bane buff was just insane and all experienced players are noticing that. I already did a post with my considerations toward the balance for high level. Yautja Bane and Tick skin, as well as fast missions and broken reinforcements are breaking the game. It was already hard before the patch, now it’s just almost impossibile. I think they have to change different things to help low level players , for example making a tutorial, nerf pred elder sword , and improving aim assist for console. Yautja Bane x 4 PC tryhard players and you will never win as Pred now.

1 Like

I’ll test it, but after 2.02 it was still just 10% increased damage. Maybe it increases range too.

1 Like

Yes! Take it away from them, so that I may drink their salty tears and dance to their cries of imbalance😈

For real, unnecessary perk and needs to go…and now I will wait for the predictable “Then you don’t need Down Range wah wah wah” type of nonsense.

Without down range the game is just unplayable, 8 shots to kill a support with tick skin 😂

2 Likes