FIX THIS FUCKING BUG !!!!

Patch notes are wrong. Yautja’s Bane is the same as before the patch.

Plot twist!

None of the perks do anything except promote a placebo effect.

3 Likes

I wrote about the same bug, there is no response by illfonic.
This bug happens with alle weapons.
And now we have a new monster-lag-bug, where u lose completly the control and die in lag.

Made by illfonic.

I have no connection issues

Imagein what for nice “features” we will get, wenn they relese the new mod and maps.

1 Like

We tested in private and Sawz is doing much more damage compared to the previous, same thing for granade. Sawz now is 6 shots to death , before was 7. We all noticed also the changes, now predator goes down so fast. Yautja bane just need to be removed in my opinion, fireteam has already a good dps output.

2 Likes

235 damage, so 235x5=1175. 1 more shot to kill hunter equals 6.

With Yautja’s Bane 258 damage, so 258x5=1290. That’s just enough to kill in 5 shots, how it’s always been.

There is slight damage drop off up to 100m, so that might be why you thought it took more hits to kill before the patch.

I’m not sure about grenades, but I think they nerfed the radius.

Nope , we tested for very close range and very long range. Before was 7 and 7 , now it’s 6 and 7. Tested both before and after the latest patch. We are from Pc. Yautja Bane buff was just insane and all experienced players are noticing that. I already did a post with my considerations toward the balance for high level. Yautja Bane and Tick skin, as well as fast missions and broken reinforcements are breaking the game. It was already hard before the patch, now it’s just almost impossibile. I think they have to change different things to help low level players , for example making a tutorial, nerf pred elder sword , and improving aim assist for console. Yautja Bane x 4 PC tryhard players and you will never win as Pred now.

1 Like

I’ll test it, but after 2.02 it was still just 10% increased damage. Maybe it increases range too.

1 Like

Yes! Take it away from them, so that I may drink their salty tears and dance to their cries of imbalance😈

For real, unnecessary perk and needs to go…and now I will wait for the predictable “Then you don’t need Down Range wah wah wah” type of nonsense.

Without down range the game is just unplayable, 8 shots to kill a support with tick skin 😂

2 Likes

I said that because i had one post about the FT how powerful after patch 2.0, but there so many good player kindly remind me i was very bad pred because i used the alpha sickle solo the dutch1987 and i loss
They still tell me i don’t know how to play as a good PREDATOR,
Well , Ok , Fine .

That’s why i said predator still powerful keep buff FT
They like this
Maybe one month later i can del this game and tell my friend how awful of the balance after patch 2.0