Fixing Melee

untill you run into a team that has a M&K cause they just track your leaps and jumps like your in slomo cause they always go in the same ark and the same speed

IE i’ve used these builds against PC players and premades this shit doesn’t work at all

1 Like

Aren’t you on PS4? Why play with crossplay?

cause if i’m going to be playing a game that i want to be good at i’m going to challenge the best available competition

any one doing less just doesn’t care enough

Even if PC is a strictly better platform to play this game on and they have objective advantages that’s not going to stop me from trying besides if this game had released on steam i’d be a PC player anyway

5 Likes

With all the exploits available to PC players and lack of proper aim assist for console, its like fighting out of your weight class. No shame in keeping it fair with console only.

I admire your determination.

1 Like

A lot of them just aim better. Still don’t think things through. Plenty of potatoes on PC I’ve come across playing both sides.

1 Like

i just want to say a very EASY solution to fixing melee is as follows

Net gun is now a 5 cost gear item

Predator now has a dedicated button to use gear like FT does no longer requiring them to equip them first

so now a predator with the sickle equipped could click another button and

“throw a bear trap”
“Fire the netgun”
“Fire wrist rocket”
or use whatever other gear gets added in the future

he can pressure at medium/short distances still be a melee threat or use crowd control or whatever other active equipment the devs create
you could in theory if enough different/good gear gets added no longer need to equip any ranged weapons and rely solely on gear and melee
medkits would still require you to equip and use however

the easiest way to allow this keybind to happen is Target Iso should be a hold button action

there done now there is one free button available to the predator

and melee is CONSIDERABLY more viable than it was before and all we needed was to speed up the predators actions by have more options available to him at any given time like FT has without adding any new equipment or changing any numbers aside from netgun being a gear item

and if this is possible to implement give me 4 winks @OldKingHamlet

melee is fine dont change the balance of this game its fine the way it is right now imo

the only reason parry gets abused is because the predator keeps doing melee. If you are stuned and you expect your foe to back away, then you should back away as well.

Melee needs no fix. You need to understand melee is for isolated targets. And it works 100% of the time. I’ve been playing pred (for the first time) for the past week. Even fought some of the best FT players (alone obviously, not in a team) and I had no problems taking them down using melee once they are isolated.

No…no it is not and you know it

1 Like

Get a team that you can’t get to isolate and see how good your tactic work

1 Like

Do you smoke a lot? Most the time

You dont smoke a lot right? Nah

No not at all your point that you don’t have?

You dont smoke a lot? Sometimes I do but not always

What is your point get to it or kick rocks

You dont smoke right? Nope, once in a while I dun it

Ok bud you need to start making bills because you don’t make no sense

You dont smoke right? I smoke sometimes once in a while I do I never smoke

Ok bud how many fingers am I holding up

Do you smoke? Me no never once in a little while