Food for thought predator hunter suit

That would cement the idea the Devs have of how the balance should be in this game haha

1 Like

This has been suggested before a couple of times and it’s been pretty much a unanimous no. That movie was garbage, that suit is beyond stupid.

3 Likes

Yes. Lol

We got a squealing angry boi! Call the guys we have porkchop tonight.

I’m not sure myself either, I just never seen it before on the forums just on reddit so I brought it here. Tho I did like the design of the suit and I was concerned for it at first but then it has been fully established in the predator world after some time after the movie. So I’m just like oh well I’ll go with the flow.

Squealing angry boy you say?..

This kiddy edge lord shit will never not be hilarious.

2 Likes

And? You keep throwing old quotes around lol. Try being more orginal instead of re-washing stuff out smh. It was done with laughter and satisfaction anyway. You just showed up here and the first thing was point something that happend to you like anybody else really cares.
From just the evidence your like this women here but hey I can some entertainment again from you grabs more popcorn let’s see what you got.

I’m not wasting the time it took you to put that response together. You’re just some loser guy who likes to hide under the map.

I think of you simply as this guy:

1 Like

eats more popcorn oh that’s actually a nice compliment I didn’t expect that ty. Please continue to amuse me.
Maybe you’ll be the bigger man and not let some old words get to you and actually make a non-angery assessment and your own opinion on the actual post. But if you still want to continue letting me win by having just words get to you so bad, I have no problem with that either I win and get a good laugh at you either way. So please continue while go get more. Brb.

“Look at me, absolutely not giving a shit, lolz, honestly, I don’t care, NO I DON’T!”

“I’m not owned, I’m not owned, you can’t own me!”

As others mentioned, this has been discussed before - everyone hates it.

Your entire persona is this guy, but yeah, you’re WINNING!:

Oh nice you actually took my advice and got more creative and actually had a somewhat relatable comment on the post. Good for you I applaude you 👏👏 I knew you could do it.
Now let’s see what else you can do for us silverback.

1 Like

2 Likes

So from what I’m seeing is that now you made yourself in a hypocrite… congratulations just played yourself. Congrats you sure did show me up, I’m sorry for everything I have done, oh wow as me whatever shall i do with myself now that i have been BURNED ALIVE. DEAR GOD! HAVE MERCY ON MY POOR SOUL, I BESEECH THEE.

I should probably tell you that I use Photoshop for a living and it took me seconds to google ‘edgelord’, find pic, and put basic text on it.

Sorry if you were under the illusion I was labouring over that.

That had no correlation to what just happened. But ok. Good for you?

So since nothing in that explain hardly nothing of what just happend. I’m going to with yes.
Well ok we solved that out. Thank you for playing and we hope to see you next time on "is the rage right? I’m Bob Barker and always remember to spay and neuter your pets today. See ya next time.
🤗🙌👏👏🙌👏👏

It was 2 hours of my life I’m not getting back
I want this game to succeed not flop like a fish out of water

But it could be eaiser to get the fish tho. Maybe? Lol I was the same way about the predator suit but I did enjoy the style of it. And it was already established in the movie so I just went with the flow. I just found this on reddit anyway and brought it here.

I’m not sure that’s movie is cannon anymore (god it fucken sucked) but take that with a grain of salt because I haven’t checked social media in a while

Right. I liked all the movies, if you wanted a movie that sucked it was that dumb catz movie.