Forum consensus

You used to enjoy cracking jokes at one point in time.
But given that illfonic doesn’t communicate in terms of the game, who are you going to talk to, that going to impact the game?

Like that’s what I made my post about.
It wasn’t about the memes, it was getting them to communicate about bugs and feedback.

I still see ppl posting bug reports asking for help, being ignored by illfonic.

It could have a negative effect on the new players. For example someone new genuinely is asking for help and the first 10 replies are meme. It might not sit well with them and illfonic may lose a client.

Some control may make the forum more inclusive. It’s not just about what we’re used to

Voted to keep the memeing, but honestly I don’t care as much as others do. I’m quickly losing interest in this game and thus the forums and Illfonic in general. Allow us to dick around or dont, doesn’t bother me none.

1 Like

because it’s been a year alot has happened i have a full time job still and since i’m working less OT due to covid it’s harder to make ends meet

i have to get tested for oral cancer next week cause my gums are constantly bleeding and teeth are rotting i am a few months away from severe periodontitus

i’m seeing a psychiatrist now due to a mental disorder that i’ve had for years
among other medical issues that’s putting me in serious debt

i still enjoy this game and am tired of people wasting there time talking about nothing or memeing around inside jokes

when we should be posting about how the fuck has the game come so short over a year of development?

the devs could literally learn so much by just browsing a god damn wiki

I don’t care at this point if they are a small studio they got fat payouts from Sony and EGS
they released on steam earlier this year they packaged a new bundle
they released a new original ip

where the fuck is this money going does hiring new staff take that long? are they hireing new staff or just giving people pay raises?

who are the supposed “good players” on ther dev team?
what are there internal tournaments like?
what match data does there servers provide?
what is there lead game dev/designer’s philosophy on this games balance? how does he make decisions?

I want a better game

not shitty memes

@Fire

Check out the new topic I made

Everyone else too

What’s going on?

Read the top

Yeah, cause the middle is all memes and he’ll get lost 😂

1 Like

1 Like

Maybe there is a middle ground we are overlooking

1 Like

I know people in the forum aren’t good at agreeing on stuff but this time we should all come to a mutual agreement

I’m listening.

We we should first get the main party’s here
@Eshtion
@Kassinaillia

Let’s not make the mods job hard. I’m sure they have other things to do besides babysitting the forum. At this point @Kassinaillia is looking like an intern who got stuck with us, while she’s rather be working on things that advance her career.

If you’re really into the whole freedom vs moderation, do it at a place that matters like fb or YouTube or Twitter, not on a forum with 200 folks. I know, grassroot movement, but illfonic has other things to deal with. Forum in to their main gig.

I still pray that the dev team does an AMA with the only req we are not allowed to ask about future content on this very forum but if they think of us as a bunch of whiny memers and we don’t establish good relations and contact that will never happen

Right now we have a semi-regular mod who (is the Community Co-ordinator so she could probably push to set this up) has to clean this place up and i don’t want them to have the same stance on us that probably Courier has and possibly even OKH has

because i got tons of questions for there systems and game design teams

Fixed it for ya

LMAO, but so fucking true

Sorry to hear about your health man, that sucks.
As for the memes they werent really hurting tho.
Because the memes weren’t stopping ilfonic from responding.

I agree with the OP and personally hope that one day we can come to a consensus on whether or not this is a forum.