don’t ever @ me for any of this meme bullshit

i will ignore you immediately for 3 months

I am not here to roleplay star wars knights

I am here to discuss a game i enjoy

2 Likes

@KameofWar

2 Likes

ats

what you gonna do? Refuse to play with/against me? With crossplay off?

1 Like

I’ve never even played with you

So shut up pls

exactly… what’s your “revenge”? I’m curious… since I couldn’t give a single fuck about any of you, here or in real life.

Is it pronounced Jello, or Jealous? 😂 jk i know it’s hello

@Eshtion can I be second in command of the Crusaders

1 Like

Maybe you should fuck off life altogether

Oh no I follow

And things don’t line up

And you never addressed my counter points

So don’t act like I’m the idiot here

1 Like

You hereby are excommunicated

Well u weren’t on the church to start with but still

maybe you guys should seems you have been over-reacting about a stupid internet forum.

How many active members this community has, like 30? Y’all protesting and shit because of that? Didn’t you all created a discord so you can keep up interacting (therefore, you created your own “business” competition)… I honestly don’t get it. Go meme there all you want. You are the rulers there. Nobody will mess with you or silence you there.

But you coming here and expecting to do whatever the fuck you want is no different from me going into a shopping mall, start screaming and running around and expect no one to do shit because “it’s mah freeehdum”

You clearly do not know the definition of fun

For the company I work, they don’t allow children in their movie theaters. Nobody fucking complains and everyone fucking loves it. Wanna bring your crying spoiled kids to ruin the movie for everybody else? Go to a fucking AMC.

1 Like

Hey listen

Hear that?

Nobody cares about your job

And wtf is wrong with ur company

1 Like

If something is wrong, it is wrong no matter what happened before or for how long.

Memes can detail thread and waste time. I’m not against them, but just providing an explanation. For example here, were having a serious doscussion and memes are a distraction. I’d rather not have them in this specific thread.

1 Like

At least you didn’t vote with the traitors