Forum consensus

absolutely nothing.

I’d say otherwise

Y’all are too serious

Live a little

1 Like

Lol. I don’t mind some moderation though. I’m not opposed to memes in general. Usually they brighten my mood and can make conversation more lively.

1 Like

say the people losing their shit because they don’t allow them to post memes on a stupid forum…

How about you start enjoying life… maybe you’ll find some happiness and stop losing your minds over trivial things

You guys are really such drama queens, you challenge 13 year old school kids… or maybe you are 13 year olds… and you shouldn’t be here in the first place.

1 Like

You challenge 90 year old WW2 veterans

1 Like

This is all your fault.

I’m done with you. Your a disgrace to this forum.

God does not love you or @KameofWar

is that supposed to be an insult? Those are heroes

You can diagree, but you don’t have to wish him harm. We all make choices, some are good some not, and we make the best if what comes out of it.

So what

It rarely happens in feedback and to an extreme that affects it. And even then leave it in feedback.

And GD is about social interaction anyway and sometimes it flows in a different direction.

Besides what about the abuse of power?

1 Like

I believe it.

1 Like

Don’t forget about the abuse of power that’s either hypocritical or incompetent

You used to enjoy cracking jokes at one point in time.
But given that illfonic doesn’t communicate in terms of the game, who are you going to talk to, that going to impact the game?

Like that’s what I made my post about.
It wasn’t about the memes, it was getting them to communicate about bugs and feedback.

I still see ppl posting bug reports asking for help, being ignored by illfonic.

It could have a negative effect on the new players. For example someone new genuinely is asking for help and the first 10 replies are meme. It might not sit well with them and illfonic may lose a client.

Some control may make the forum more inclusive. It’s not just about what we’re used to

Voted to keep the memeing, but honestly I don’t care as much as others do. I’m quickly losing interest in this game and thus the forums and Illfonic in general. Allow us to dick around or dont, doesn’t bother me none.

1 Like

because it’s been a year alot has happened i have a full time job still and since i’m working less OT due to covid it’s harder to make ends meet

i have to get tested for oral cancer next week cause my gums are constantly bleeding and teeth are rotting i am a few months away from severe periodontitus

i’m seeing a psychiatrist now due to a mental disorder that i’ve had for years
among other medical issues that’s putting me in serious debt

i still enjoy this game and am tired of people wasting there time talking about nothing or memeing around inside jokes

when we should be posting about how the fuck has the game come so short over a year of development?

the devs could literally learn so much by just browsing a god damn wiki

I don’t care at this point if they are a small studio they got fat payouts from Sony and EGS
they released on steam earlier this year they packaged a new bundle
they released a new original ip

where the fuck is this money going does hiring new staff take that long? are they hireing new staff or just giving people pay raises?

who are the supposed “good players” on ther dev team?
what are there internal tournaments like?
what match data does there servers provide?
what is there lead game dev/designer’s philosophy on this games balance? how does he make decisions?

I want a better game

not shitty memes

@Fire

Check out the new topic I made

Everyone else too

What’s going on?

Read the top