Forum consensus

Yeah, cause the middle is all memes and he’ll get lost 😂

1 Like

1 Like

Maybe there is a middle ground we are overlooking

1 Like

I know people in the forum aren’t good at agreeing on stuff but this time we should all come to a mutual agreement

I’m listening.

We we should first get the main party’s here
@Eshtion
@Kassinaillia

Let’s not make the mods job hard. I’m sure they have other things to do besides babysitting the forum. At this point @Kassinaillia is looking like an intern who got stuck with us, while she’s rather be working on things that advance her career.

If you’re really into the whole freedom vs moderation, do it at a place that matters like fb or YouTube or Twitter, not on a forum with 200 folks. I know, grassroot movement, but illfonic has other things to deal with. Forum in to their main gig.

I still pray that the dev team does an AMA with the only req we are not allowed to ask about future content on this very forum but if they think of us as a bunch of whiny memers and we don’t establish good relations and contact that will never happen

Right now we have a semi-regular mod who (is the Community Co-ordinator so she could probably push to set this up) has to clean this place up and i don’t want them to have the same stance on us that probably Courier has and possibly even OKH has

because i got tons of questions for there systems and game design teams

Fixed it for ya

LMAO, but so fucking true

Sorry to hear about your health man, that sucks.
As for the memes they werent really hurting tho.
Because the memes weren’t stopping ilfonic from responding.

I agree with the OP and personally hope that one day we can come to a consensus on whether or not this is a forum.

Hope your health improves and that it’s nothing serious or at least has a definitive treatment.

it does though for the oral stuff i’m going to be losing some if not all of my teeth depending on how bad it gets and considering i’m 26 it’s fucking rough to accept that the minimum teeth i’m going to lose is 4 according to my last dentist checkup that happened earlier this month

1 Like

It is a tough situation and it will take time to get used to the changes physucally and mentally. The main thing at the moment is that you’re working towards treating the illness and being ok. The other stuff will take care of itself with support from friends and family.

Health is not an obvious thing when it comes to risks and healthy lifestyles. When we are young we thing that as long as we feel ok, things are fine. Only experience and education changes our minds, but those sometimes take time and we might have a few hard lessons along the way.

Then make a post if these rules. Cause they can not be found anywhere in the forum.

Also if your company is in America all the constitutional rights apply here so idk who feed you that bullshit lie but its not correct

2 Likes

https://forum.predator.illfonic.com/about

Check out the faq, terms of service and privacy

1 Like

So the concensus is to be able to meme and talk about moderation on General Discussion?

1 Like

No.

Google is your friend