Forum Feedback and Suggestions

Trying to insult me is immature and childish. Communicating with us does not require being at the studio. It can be just as accessible in quarantine, at home via Internet. There’s no excuse for the lack of communication.

1 Like

Very happy to see a post about this, I just wish it came sooner. But hey, better late than never! I’d like to think a lot of the trolls and negative posters have already been dealt with. A lot of them were probably the same person to be quite honest. I took a break cause things were beyond ridiculous, but after coming back it already appears to be a bit better.

Appreciate everything @Courier! Looking forward to the future!

Very excited to see a clean up.

This should be a place of open mindedness and friendship.

I want to see this grow and blossom into an amazing community!

Excited for what is to come. :)

4 Likes

@Courier
Thank you. Keep up the communication side, and that’s half of the stress gone from most.
While I welcome the clamp down on toxicity and agree personal attacks on others is unacceptable remember this is a mature game for a mature audience, and sometimes we like a good back n forth shit talk. I’m saying make sure it’s fair and appropriate to the situation, don’t just punish people because they used a profanity.
The game rocks!! Love the new DLC and was worth every penny. Keep up the good work, and here’s to continuing success👍🏼

5 Likes

Honestly just more communication.

4 Likes

Yeah like if I say ima rip out this fkn ft mains spine, I shouldn’t get punished.

I’m coming for you ven. I havent forgotten.
Lol. No but seriously I swear a lot normally so I do hope they dont start banning ppl for that.

1 Like

there will be answers shortly as i can see:))) watch “replaying…”

I completely understand! We have no problem at all with friendly banter.
However, there is a big difference between banter and toxicity.
We want to make sure that no one goes too far and have it spiral into toxicity.

16 Likes

I’ll be here, with my best camos on waiting for that sweet kiss of death…strapped with explosives to blow your ugly motherfuggin ass back to Yautja Prime😈😉

2 Likes

3 Likes

lmao!

1 Like

Awesome, that’s great and will make a huge difference here. Thank you again👌🏼💯

2 Likes

Thank you for communicating with us. I’m hoping your current activeness will spread to other topics.

2 Likes

I wonder if Illfonic have all of sudden got chatty because of AngryJoes review?

I personally don’t know who would take Joe’s “reviews” to heart. He says that he is a fan of whatever he dunks on for clout to say that he’s doing it so that “it improves”. Toxicity on the Fourms has been a problem since probably the second day of it being online. Nice to hear that Illfonic is stepping in, hopefully we can have more communication down the road.

Nah, I honestly think they were waiting for a lot of the toxicity to die down. Pretty standard procedure for devs dealing with a lot of it. That being said, sure they saw the review and are sponging it up and its feedback. There have been a good number of patches and fixes that have chilled some folks. Or they’ve just moved on. There’s more to be done, but we’ll get there I’m sure.

3 Likes

AngryJoe is just gamings Alex Jones at this point🤣

2 Likes

Haha nice

Is there anything at all that can be done about the matchmaking wait times? It’s pretty brutal, I’m regularly seeing wait times of over 10 minutes for each match.

If you’re queuing for Predator, no, unfortunately. Everyone wants to be Predator so the queues are stacked. The FT and No Preference queues are much shorter.