Forum Feedback and Suggestions

Hi all

Over the past few weeks, we have noticed a steep rise in toxicity and negativity on these forums. While we want to hear your opinions and what you want to see from Predator: Hunting Grounds, trolling or personal attacks on other users have no place here.

In the coming weeks, we will be increasing the number of infractions and bans to members of the community who are choosing to be hostile to other users. If you have any other feedback or suggestions for the forums, please post them here or send me a private message.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

54 Likes

A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one

11 Likes

Good to hear! I love the discussions. But way too many people make it personal

8 Likes

It becomes personal when we pay $40, $60 for a product and come to find out its unfinished and unplayable.

6 Likes

Thank you. Please talk to us more and share info, it will help calm the frustration here.

Most of us know you guys are working hard and understand the obstacles you face with the pandemic.

Keep up the good work!

7 Likes

hard to ignore arragonce and insult behind keyboard and console… and some game bugs many game has its own flaws yes… and patched many times but i want to know how to break a working animation or graphic by name of fixing other things… im defending my hunter by the name of my right and fairly (right is right wrong is wrong) but some kids so obsessed about predator they still want nerf endlessly… and they never agree hunter’s opinions (not truly) and that thread turning into a cat fight one of teenage still writing somethings which i dont care because its endless i belive that one know thinks he silenced me… quite funny im seriously getting of seing nerf on hunter some weapons may powered but doesnt change nerf’s… hunter getting more dmg and thanks for 5 point perk (one was 4 before) i have played many game and thats what ‘’ i ‘’ see…

i would like to suggest a ticket system for bug reports or at the least a sticky in the bug reports with acknowledged bugs.

thanks for this message!

6 Likes

Yes, finally! Hello and thank you!
It’s a good surprise for sure. Keep on communicating!

4 Likes

Hi Illfonic,

Many sincere thanks for talking to us. Would it be possible to keep doing this so we know that you hear our feedback+bugs?

Perhaps you could post a list of every bug and balance idea that you have acknowledged so we can chill knowing that you know. Also it’s going to help with trimming down the duplicate posts. (The latter of course doesn’t mean you are going to implement it, perhaps make that clear so people don’t get there hopes up?)

I’m not trying to teach you how to suck eggs, but an example could be:

Bugs acknowledged:
X
Y
Z

Balance ideas + other feedback acknowledged (but no guarantee of implementing):
X
Y
Z

I would like to end by saying a big THANK YOU for making - what is overall in the final estimate - a really, really enjoyable game, bugs and balance issues aside. I think most of us here think this too, that’s why we are pretty fiercely passionate in posting all these balance ideas and bugs etc…

All the best.

10 Likes

To be honest, I’d love to see this kind of communication from Illfonic.
Like , this is what we need, you know?
See how people react and get opinions straight forward. It sounds good, I hope they agree to this.
And yes. Big Thank You to @IllFonic.

7 Likes

I heartily agree Redycx

3 Likes

I’ve been hoping for this post from the beginning… Omg… It’s finally here!

2 Likes

yes this is 100% a step in the right direction.

3 Likes

Communication is everything we hoped for, am I right?

5 Likes

The communication is not always the key but it for sure is welcome

1 Like

I’m absolutely all in for communication but come on Dudes your beating a dead horse here. Their not gonna discuss with us anything we would like to hear. In two months they wrote twice.

I hear you. But if we encourage this kind of relationship between community and developer then it just might come into being. It’s worth a shot :)

3 Likes

They clearly show intent to improve. Stimulate growth or stay quiet please, thanks. You must be ignorant to the effects of the pandemic to alot of businesses.

2 Likes

Yes! It definitely is worth it but your still beating a dead horse. Hope Illfonic proves me wrong.

1 Like

Haha, I hope so too!