Forum Feedback and Suggestions

Calling someone ignorant is not an insult.

Lack of time, lack of people, other pressing matters. There can be so many reasons. We all wanted more communication from them, whoop there it is.

Itā€™s an insult to me.

Then that is your personal problem.

I like most of what the updates are doing, I play the game every day. I am a fan and Genuinely enjoy playing especially with friends.
I would however change a few things.

1. Dutch should get at least 1 more point of gear, as a former Mr. Universe with Alien Blood running thru his veins youā€™d think he could carry more stuff before being encumbered and I donā€™t think 1 point is asking too much.

2. the Field Syrettes should maybe cost only 3 points. Healing is Vital and you canā€™t count on your fireteam always to just be distributing health packs, especially since the last update.

3. Those damn Field lockers. could you please cut down on the duplicates? at least if you have all the blues unlocked, maybe those donā€™t pop up anymore? Something please! I know you want us to earn the golds but after 500+ boxes Iā€™ve only gotten the Scimitar. you should at least guarantee a gold every 50 or 100 boxes

4. Show us what exactly the Perks do, Give us numbers and let us know when certain perks donā€™t stack or work together

5. can I please get a volume control for just Zeus? Iā€™d like to be able to turn him down a bit without also turning down the AI or my fireteam. Itā€™s hard to concentrate sometimes when I have that Obnoxiously loud and smarmy voice constantly in my ears, and since his voice is tied to everyone elseā€™s if I turn it down I canā€™t hear Dutch tell me to get to the Choppa!

5 Likes

Simple suggestion: allow a party to play multiple rounds as long as they please with rotating roles of Fire Team and Predator. Anyone that leaves can be replaced by new players looking for games.

6 Likes

Thereā€™s a couple of things that annoys me like the ammo pouch bugging on pc, or other animations bugging while interacting like mud. But if I had something new to add to the game, Iā€™d say give the capacity for both predators and FT members to shoot/do action while jumping.

1 Like

If you want to jump and shoot go back to Fornite or Cod. That garbage is not making its way into this game.

2 Likes

Well I mean as a human being who is able to do so, I think it misses in the gameplay. Iā€™m not talking about becoming a kangaroo, Iā€™m just saying that I would like to be able to jump over object or down a cliff and shoot at the same time or use items while I do so.

As the pred it also feels a bit dumb that I canā€™t jump and shoot with my bow.

1 Like

TO THE GAMES CREATORS
As a long time predator fan im surprised at the backlash because although yes it can use improvements, some more customization options, and a lobby so ppl can stay in a match and maybe cycle the predator to those in a lobby. If im not mistaken i remember hearing somethin that you guys are a small team taking on a BIG thing here, but that being said i enjoy the game and donā€™t have much gripes except wishing there was a campain mode expanding on the direction you guys are taking which I really like the connection of the films. I seen many negative comments about the game, but just want to say KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND IM SURE FANS CAN APPREIATE THE FACT YOU GUYS ARE ADDRESSING THE ISSUES INSTEAD OF PULLING A ALIEN COLONIAL MARINES WHERE THE CREATORS REJECTED FEEDBACK.
-Suggestions-
More game modes
Lobbys
More customizations
More maps (maybe doing a PREDATORS thing, Predators vs different alien species vs humans
Lastly, a human and a predator campaign. Iā€™m sure its a lot of work so not gonna bash you guys for that. Thanks and I respectfully hope the suggestions are at least considered. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Just a reminder, this thread is specifically for Forum feedback and suggestions.
We do keep track of all the feedback and bug report threads throughout the forums!

6 Likes

Emoticons, Flag option.
This is what I think should be implemented.
(Iā€™d love to see some Predator emoticonsšŸ˜‚)
If I come across other ideas, Iā€™ll post them here.

Ok cool. Thanks for continuing to communicate with us. We do appreciate it.

1 Like

Soldiers in the military donā€™t constantly jump and shoot, if they did they would be dead already. You ever see a soldier constantly jump while using a syringe or bandages? Ever see a hunter stalk its prey and then jump to shoot it? And then continuing to jump and shoot as heā€™s chasing it? Jump shooting is not making its way into this game.

The way you talk about it, it seems to be a big deal, but come on ! Iā€™m just asking to do basic stuff here.

What I have never seen is a soldier been chased by a predator IRL. Sometimes I just want to be able to jump over a fence while doing a 180 Ā° and keep shooting a the predator. Trust me fortniters jumping around really annoys me too, but here the pred can jump way higher and further so no biggy.

Lol it is a big deal because all youā€™ll see after that is jumpin noob tubers and constant bunny hoppers with machine guns. Iā€™m 150% against this.

Well I hope illfonic will judge what would suit best ! Because we can already shoot while jumping, but only if we started firing before jumping.

Iā€™m just asking them to make it a real mechanic. I mean itā€™s not like jumping wasnā€™t draining stamina, FT couldnā€™t spam it. Finally, from the point of view of a predator in a tree, little humans jumps are laughable and the predator could also benefit from that new action window (unless you only like to spam the slam).

You donā€™t say?? šŸ˜±

Any ideas why that could be?

Hey since Sony refund policy is garbage I took other means so when it comes across you guys, tell Sony to approve it!! Thanks!!

@Courier

Thank you guys for the hard work you are putting on and hope to see many more characters / predators DLC from the Neca series as well as new maps in the coming months.

as for the feedback, there is the followingļ¼š

1. Is it possible to have an toogle on / off mask option while viewing the predators armor skins? This because at the moment it is without the mask and you cant really see what combination suits best while customizing it.

2. Is it a bug or is there some kind of special reason as to why only the ā€œprophetā€ mask, regarding the ā€œoliveā€ color option (if im not mistaking) is worth 25000 veritanium compared to the other masks which only costs 7500 veritanium?

Thanks.

1 Like

The highest toxicity level is coming from you, dear developers, by completely ignoring the feedback of a whole month of gameplay. HAve you ever tried to hit a predator on a tree with a sniper rifle?

1 Like

Can u tell us wut high visibility does on the controller mapping options?

3 Likes