Forum Feedback and Suggestions

Hi I think we should get some voice command for muddy up because people always forget it would help out alot

I dont know how to PM you but it wonā€™t let me share a link to a lengthy post I made of a cool idea Iā€™d like to share with you.

Click on their name and press message? Maybe it works.

@Courier

Whenever you speak, I feel like Iā€™ve had a visitation from God; itā€™s so comforting, but so rare.

@Courier
Iā€™m thinking about some feedback for the forumā€¦ but canā€™t find anything really.
Besides the fact that I would prefer to see the 4 most recent posts under their category on PC
Like:

1. Announcements:

* Recent post

* Recent post

2. Patch Notes:

* Recent post

* Recent post

And so on.
I say this because on phone the site looks like this, but the PC forum doesnā€™t have recent posts showing up under their category and implementing this would make the Forum easier to surf.

For example:

1. Forum on phone (screenshot)

1. Forum on PC (PrintScreen)

Yes, you can use LATEST , but all posts show up and maybe you just want to read only the posts from letā€™s say Bug Reports.

And I think that it would help breaking down Bug Reports in 2 sections: Bug Reports and Bug Reports (extreme) so we can find and talker much more faster about game-breaking bugs and not letting them slip away unnoticed, while the simple bugs go into Bug Reports. (Instead of making a big pile of ā€œiron and feathersā€, why not separate the ā€œiron from feathersā€?)

Maybe make a ā€œArt ,customization and gameplayā€ category? (or something like that) So you can check on what people say they want to put on their FT or Predator, and probably many other things like map ideas, enemy ideas, mission ideas etc. You could break the ā€œArt , customization and gameplayā€ into 3 different forums.
And close Patch Notes from 1.04 to 1.06.

I donā€™t know, these are my thoughts about Forum Feedback and Suggestions at the moment.

unnamed

1 Like

Dude!!! You got something on your nose. 0_0

1 Like

Ah, god poop, the best kind of poop

LOL I was speechless after your response. LMAO

1 Like

Iā€™ll be adding more categories soon since a lot of things (too many) are getting lumped into General Discussion

3 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

@Groxiverde This is the thread I mentioned. See couriers opening comment. Hopefully this will helpšŸ‘šŸ¼

This is how to calm us down Illfonic. Could not find better words to put it myself.

2 Likes

My opinion, since the new update. The Predator is much over powered. Jump in kill one or two FT members jump out, jump out heal if nessesary. Rinse and repeat. Easy win no skill required. Not saying you cannot be a skilled Pred, its more fun to toy with them and use all the weapons at your disposal. But, my 11yo won as Predator first time ever playing. The only way to get downed as the Predator is to jump in the middle of the FT and get greedy. Still fun, for 1 in 5 players.

Please make possibility to change game language (subtitles and voices) in game options. It is really bad that people have to change it by epicstore region change or by editing some game files. Dutch in Russian version do not have voice. I want to change it to english @Courier

Then why was the flag option removed?

Heavy abuse

1. Also fix smart disc for PC players. Control sensitivity is too low for mouse control. PS4 players do not have same problem.

2. Combistick physics, ballistics need improvement. It is so ugly. Combistick decreasing is too slow especcially when you throw it at big angles. It just fly to sky and stuck at some mountain at opposite map edge, and you cannot reach it. You need to recalculate gravity formula and add some increasing falling speed instead standard falling speed. Also I saw a bug when combistick laying on ground was pushed under ground by big explosion and stuck there and then dissapear from game map forever

3. Arrow and combistick real physics model is much bigger that we see in game. It really clearly see when you try to hit some FT shooting from window or door entrance. You shoot\throw arrow\spear(combi) right to FT model but it stucks at window\door edge. Plasma gun have much lesser problems and can sharply hit to small holes

4. Please give to people more information about how perks\skills works, what they exactly do (seconds, percents etc), more info about weapon damage in numbers, Predators HP, movement speed. If you do not want to add it into game, give us at least some table here. I know we have unofficial versions here, but I do not trust them, because Jautja bane and some perks are not work there.

This forum is for forum feedback only. They might read your comment but itā€™s more effective in the general feedback as a post.

1 Like

@Redycx is right. Youā€™ve made some genuinely good points and it will more likely been seen with its own heading in Feedback.

Your friend, a fellow disc and throwing Combistick user (RIP lost sticks šŸ˜¢)

1 Like