Found this on reddit, though it was funny.

New weapon Yaujta 6-string.

4 Likes

everyone play the F chord for Fireteam image

1 Like

SHREDATOR : HUNTING GROUNDS

2 Likes

Drop D or lower here, no standard tuning!

As the guy named Bad Blood I’m sure you’re aware… but there is only one shreddator:

2 Likes

Shh dont talk about Shredder you will summon that I like Turtles guy lol.

1 Like

Standard can be heavy too, Metallica uses it.

1 Like

That is true, I just prefer Drop C especially when I play.

1 Like

… Dexter?

lmao.

1 Like

I love drop C but want to get a dedicated guitar for that tuning.

Right now I have one for standard tuning/e flat/drop d and one for b standard

1 Like

The one I use is for lower tuning heavy strings and all, had to get it tuned up for lower tunings, but it was worth it.

I got a baritone to avoid that and make it easy
The low string doesn’t stay in tune that well which is kind of frustrating cause it has locking tuners

1 Like

Was thinking of getting a baritone, but I haven’t been playing alot lately mostly due to working on my singing so I couldn’t justify a purchase, I can finally do a fry scream after 4 years lol.

1 Like

Sweet. I like vocals too and want to get equip to record

1 Like

Same Ive been mostly getting my voice to a good point before I record, I have a decent mic and all just not a good camera to record yet.

I practice just by going with whatever song at a lower level whenever I’m home alone or in the car lol

1 Like

Yeah half the time I cant use the actual vocals cause I automatically parrot the pitch and it messes me up.

Yea unless you have the same kinda voice like tenor or whatever

Im a high to mid tenor, I can do Linkin Park, motinless in white, Slipknot etc, but I cant go high like Brendan Urie or Freddy Mercury level, but I can do the scream from given up not perfectly, I dont think anyone can do as good as Chester.