FPS drop on Excavation

You guys said you were aware of the issue, but it just seems you don’t care. Excavation is unplayable nowadays. We’ve been through a hotfix and an update and still I encounter this issue.

@Kassinaillia @Wil @OldKingHamlet
I bought the new DLC to support the game, and this is what I got.

2 Likes

Hey just be happy and smile once in a while and enjoy what you have even if it’s unplayable.

Seriously though this a major reason why I’m currently not playing, well this and the audio bug.

1 Like

I didn’t know wht the audio bug was for, I just found out like a week ago. Weird af.

Makes you completely deaf for either most of the match or the whole match. I just got tired of waiting for a fix, been waiting since xcavation released.

2 Likes

Right! I could hear a few things tho, like some gunshots and they sounded faaaar away, even when they were right next to me. It was really weird.

Now imagine that for every other match for a year and half and no response from the devs up until like a month and half ago and that’s what it’s been like for me.

Goddamn!!! You’re on PS, right? I remember you killed me and my 2 friends. Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing?

2 Likes

I’ve done that, deleting my save cache(several times), playing on another console, another TV, using different headsets and nothing has worked.

Damn! That’s f’d up. Sorry about that man! You were a good Predator. It seemed you enjoyed the game. :/

@Kassinaillia @Wil @OldKingHamlet, please don’t ignore these type of cases.

1 Like

If you’re referring to the audio bug, we are having trouble reproducing and isolating the issue in QA testing, despite multiple attempts. We’re still collecting information on anything that could help us in this endeavor, so feel free to let us know if you have any.

It’s nice but sad at the same time to know that. How about the FPS drop on Excavation??? I’ve sent videos and I know there are many of us complaining about it.

Kass hasn’t ignored me in fact she’s the first on Illfonics staff that actually let me know that they’re trying to replicate it and fix it on PS4 instead of ignoring what I’m saying and defaulting to thinking I’m on PS5 and telling to turn off my 3D audio.

That being said I’m not gonna wait on them hand in foot fix this on going issue on top of a brand new issue that makes the game unplayable. Which is is unfortunate because I actually do like this game and the majority of what Illfonic has done and released.

1 Like

Are you having this issue on Playstation or PC?

Playstation. All videos I posted have PS intro and closing ;)

1 Like

Ah, then that is another bug we’re having issues producing consistently, but we are aware of it and are working on it with the help of reports like yours.

Honestly, that’s not encouraging, because I know for a fact that there’s a lot of people with the same issue. I’ll try to get more videos

Play on a new account 😂😂😂

I have this issue on PS4 Pro, wife on standard PS4 doesn’t experience it.

Excavation daytime map only. Its a lighting issue I think, as it happens when you look up towards or in general direction of the sun and during any flashes like an anticloak grenade exploding.

It makes the map unplayable unless predator is a potato.

I will try turning FR cap back on and see if that makes a difference

Agree that it’s a light issue. That’s why I focus on the light source and then the opposite.
I go on PS Pro as well. Taht might be something to take into account @Kassinaillia @Wil @OldKingHamlet

1 Like