Fresh vs frozen food

I heard fresh tastes way better and I wanted to know how true this was? Is fresh really that much better? Thanks

1 Like

Oh it’s true. And fresh home grown or local grown is by far the best.
I’m actually quite the culinary connoisseur and love to cook, and I’m fortunate to live near multiple farmers markets and maintain my own small garden.

Learning how to cook delicious, healthy, and fresh food is an important life skill!
I love making an entirely locally sourced fresh spaghetti sauce in the summer that is better than anything that you’ve ever tasted from a can, and rivals my local authentic Italian joints in quality. My family loves it when I come home and make them that in the summer.

But frozen is a hell of a lot more convenient and cheaper, so there’s that too.

1 Like

Ok thank you tons!!! I definitely would love to go to fresh when I have more money and also when I hopefully have a bit more time! Is it true it’s a lot more expensive or is that a bit more exaggerated?

1 Like

It’s more expensive, and it quickly adds up if you aren’t careful about your spending. If you can get some from a local farmer they’ll probably offer you a price cheaper than buying fresh from a grocery store, as buying fresh from a grocery store will be a good deal more expensive, especially if you go the pesticide/herbicide free and no preservatives route.
The Amish are my go to for high quality food at a relatively low cost.

In summary, yes it will be a good deal more expensive if you can’t find a network of farmers or something similar.
A small disclaimer is that this is my experience as someone who lives in the states. I’d assume it’d be about the same for the UK, but I could be wrong about that.

1 Like

Thank you man for this it’s much appreciated! Even if it is more expensive it’s definitely worth it for your body and that so

1 Like

Would u say there’s also a difference in taste so does it taste Miles better or?

1 Like

FUCK YOU! want to make an intellgient post ofter years and decades of stupid? FUCK YOURSELF!

Lmao!!!

Oh yeah. When it comes to creating the best dish, you want to go fresh. It creates a more complex flavor, the texture is better, and the different components interact significantly better.
Plus some ingredients do not freeze and thaw well, so cooking fresh gives you more options.

1 Like

Sweet! That’s the main thing for me

1 Like

you a slAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAave to flavour!

1 Like

I eat dead hookers

this you trying to pick up girls lmfao
1 Like

If the fresh is fresh keep it for yourself and build the empire and if your frozen food can’t sell because its shit, let the poor be poor.
But you won’t know this until its too late!

Jebuz chirst Fire this shit is 5minutes to long. Its gringe.

What on earth u on about this time fire?

U a fucboi lmao. Das you. But watch the video anyway Its funny.

You’re just mad because you haven’t tasted my delicious cooking.

If you had tasted some of my recipes, you would also be an attentive chef.

Besides, it’s a great hobby. Getting to taste the exquisite results of your own labor is most excellent.

Either that or I really am slowly becoming Hannibal Lecter…

1 Like

You got the attention span of a good fish. Fuck you its funny.

1 Like

I’m coming! Ill taste your shit!~

1 Like