FT LEAVES BEFORE GAME STARTS?

10 minute penalty illfonic, wtf

1 Like

If it’s ps players they leave because your stats suck or they know you suck. Is your settings on private?

2 Likes

Could also be one guy dc’d which pulls the others out. That’s happened to me lots

2 Likes

I dunno, does your mom suck?

2 Likes

Ssssurrrreeeee

We literally have it happening on live streams dude.

I was telling you why they leave you clown.

You are a trash can though. I’ve played you before.

I wouldn’t leave your lobby since you’re on the forums but if you weren’t I would back out on your lobby as you would be a boring match.

Keep waiting in empty lobbies you rude fucking potato.

1 Like

They should penalize the op for being such a potato 🥔

He comes here demanding shit lmaooooo 😂🤣

2 Likes

Waiting to queue up as pred. Team bails
Then waiting for a new team to join. 1 or 2 players come in, they get tired of waiting they leave. Rinse repeat for another 5 minutes.
Finally rage quits lobby
Then comes to the forums hoping someone would agree with his dumbass.
Then pulls a your mama joke.

Now in Kass’s DM’s hoping to get me suspended.

Just another wasted day trying to play PHG.

3 Likes

Ye, come in here agin saying I suck lil bitch ass noob. Who give a fuk about getting banned ya lil suck up! Lobby?? If you were in my face right now, I’d lay yo bitch FT ass out right now foo. GTFO FT BITCHES

2 Likes

Are you the type of pred that’ll talk all this smack and rage quit whenever the ft lays you out cold?

2 Likes

Duuuude what is happening

The rise of potatoes (apparently)

1 Like

🤣

2 Likes

sigh

Do you want to play private?
You can play vs my team
Then I’ll play vs your team.

Your bad reading comprehension is why your butt hurt. I never told you, you suck. I gave you the reasons why they leave. It wasn’t until after you popped off on me that I confirmed that you do indeed suck balls.

2 Likes

I got suspended for a week because a toxic boy dished insults but couldn’t take insults, I’ll get him back though

@Eshtion and @Finessology, we need your help on making this a 100+ post thread in 10 minutes.

Teasing

2 Likes

I do find it rather irritating when people I know from the forums back out. Like, I know I’m mid-card but Jesus Christ at least I fucking engage and TRY, and not go cry in the jungle for the rest of the match when I get lit up.

And yeah, as Pred I’ve backed out before but because I either want a chill match and I don’t want to sweat, or when I get in the game and see Dantes and FMs up the ass. Those are my only two conditions for backing out, otherwise I’m all in.

3 Likes