FT LEAVES BEFORE GAME STARTS?

What’s happening and how can I escalate the situation?

3 Likes

NO

I’M DONE

IM TIRED OF ARGUING WITH THAT MONSTER

1 Like

Leave all your matches

There was this one night. Outlaw was streaming, I hopped in the chat. It was a few of us shooting the shit. 45 minutes went by. I think they played 1 game, they left what seemed to be 15 lobbies.
The one match they played it was because Taiga said she wanted to see Outlaw snipe already so they settled on who ever was next. I am confident that could’ve gone on for about an hour before they found someone worth playing.
This the only game I can think of that pubs is like that.

1 Like

I swear I’m gonna come back to the game just to quit every lobby so y’all can have something to talk about.

5 Likes

Shes persistent. I know how it feels. Every once in a while there’s a hot topic here that totally drains me. Still intersting to hear good takes.

You gotra pace yourself

2 Likes

People still play this game? Like unironically?

3 Likes

It’s fun to fuck around with friends but still broken. I don’t know why anyone takes it seriously

There’s nothing wrong with playing this game, but playing it non-stop for over two years without playing any other games is just fucking sad.

I’m not religious but I’m gonna pray for these poor lost souls.

2 Likes

The only thing that’s made me want to come back is all the FT bugs and exploits I could use to annoy people. Not even that is enough

1 Like

I play with some friends and we’ve come up with some fun custom game modes. Hide and seek is super fun

1 Like

Sadly there’s nothing engaging about the core game play. It’s either stomp or get stomped, balanced matches don’t really exist unless you always group up with and fight the same people.

If it had constant new content: events, modes, new weapons, ft, preds, etc. I could see that. It’s a niche game that can be fun if you’re a fan of the IP. But it’s just so repetitive at this point and pubs is unplayable. You combine that with all the players that left and at this point the last remaining players are just fighting to be the king of the ashes it seems.

I play COD, DBD, and Fortnite and never have to leave a lobby. It will almost always be a good competitive match.

2 Likes

Evil dead is fun

1 Like

I don’t know. Do they?

We have the game and just as I predicted stopped playing after a week.

Contrary to popular belief this is a sprint and not a marathon

I’ll keep up for a bit, but after that you’re n your own 😁

1 Like

Continuously beating this dead horse.

Sharks in a tiny fish tank lol 😆

1 Like

Nothing wrong with being a shark but this fish tank continues to shrink and there isn’t much to eat in pubs anymore. 🤣

2 Likes