FT low health bleed out

I don’t understand how that would influence whether or not a low health bleed mechanic should exist.

Also, your reply completely ignores the fact that players will be forced to use healing resources differently, negating any current “best” tactics.

By the suggestions you make it seems you don’t play with the majority of good players on this game, since none of the stuff you mention would affect anything on their gameplay

It will mostly punish potatoes, which honestly, no one who’s decent enough needs help with

Okay. I guess we’ll have to disagree about that.

Also, if you’re really concerned about helping potatoes, you would support an overall reduction in revive time, so good players would have more opportunities to keep potatoes alive and, by extension, playing and learning the game.

I have no concerns for potatoes. I honestly wish there was an option to load with 3 bots instead of 3 console players. 99% of the time they do a better job

And before someone like @Fire jumps at me saying I’m dissing console players, know that most of the so called “good” console players play with crossplay off, putting off a bad reputation because we on PC only get to play with console players that play like ass, mostly children, but adults as well nonetheless.

even friends of ours who play on PS4 like deranged and scrappy, agree most random console players are just fucking trash

1 Like

Dude you, and a lot of other pc elitist look down on console players.
Which is whatever, you do you.

Like it’s been two years. This is nothing new.
So what else is there to really say?

However, what kinda fucking loser plays ft solo tho? XD.
Like a buddy or a full team I get, you joke around, fuck around, have fun.

But solo?
In this buggy, basic, clunky and janky generic of a shooter?

Like theres so many better games to play,
I dont see why anyone would play ft solo.

Either way man.
It honestly doesn’t even matter.
Nothing does.

1 Like

because on average, they are fucking trash. We do, however, praise those who stand out and hold them in higher esteem than comparable PC players, just so you know

Honestly man, I dont care anymore.
Nothing matters. Like at all.
Video game or otherwise.

😳

are you disrespecting Joe Hollywood? I’ll have you know he claims to be the first person to reach level 1000

4 Likes

That’s hardcore.

Playing FT solo is about the only way you can get a decent challenge from pubs , if you’re with a full team … almost all matches end in about 2 minutes … and maybe 1 out of 20 matches , you will find a good predator
Having to protect … and carry 3 brain dead potatoes … adds a lil spice to the matches lol
Thats why I play solo too

2 Likes

Ya that’s fine, you have fun with it go for it.
I said that to mess with any ft mains out there, but I dont actually have a problem with ppl playing ft solo.

But given all the issues with this game, after like 3 or even 2 matches it can get boring as hell.

Even if the preds good.

Theres just so many better games out there, especially for solo play.

1 Like

I know alot of pc players without perks or gear in this game with the default loadout
It’s not only about console players , this game is full of potatos unless you want to say it’s just on console

2 Likes

And then he jumped off a bridge when he realised he wasn’t getting any attention for it🤣

Full team is boring as hell unless its on a private match with a Predator player that knows how to play but for pubs… Even solo one can already win 90% of the matches and the ones you lose are close. Duo with a buddy its 99% winrate. Full squad ends almost always with Predator dying shortly after being spotted, matches end faster than what it takes to find them. Solo you can have more exciting matches.

3 Likes

The fun in a team or a friend isnt because it’s easier, it’s because you get to joke around.
It’s the company.

Theres nothing exciting about being ft, win or lose, or even if it’s a good or bad pred.
Ft is too generic and basic to be truly fun on it’s own.

I guess if youre only good at shooters then youd enjoy it.

Either way, you wanna play solo ft, by all means go for it.
But there’s way better games out there.

1 Like

For you. Maybe this game was just not for you.

1 Like

I’m comparing it to well design complete games.
Come on man even if we disagree on some things,
You know this game is pretty much a damn demo.

And trust me, I wish this game was way better.
In the first year I was really hoping this game reached it’s full potential.

This you have to know is true Sam, FT is the most barebones, kiddie pool shit out there. I mean it was based on Counterstrike for god’s sake, it was doomed from the start to be this garbage.

2 Likes

I actually agree completely with this. Seems like a lot of fireteam balancing issues could have been avoided by basing damage models on a game like Battlefield. Then when addressing Predator health, damage taken should have been more dynamic by default, such as less damage taken from behind and less damage while sprinting.

2 Likes