FT low health bleed out

But it can be fun and exciting in certain situations. Its just about the taste people have in games.

Yeah I wouldn’t call the taste good if enjoyment is found in FT.

Under no circumstances has FT gameplay ever been exciting. This kind of FPS gameplay is boring, dry and has no skill ceiling. It is the lowest common denominator’s kind of gameplay. Mind numbingly shit game design.

I mostly agree with some xeno, but il give you that sam.
In some cases sure it can be fun.

I’ll play solo if my friend is not online.
Im not scared to run solo.
A lot of players don’t run solo because they’re afraid to get their spine ripped out by a known player.
I welcome the challenge.

2 Likes

Oooh you’re not scared, BIIIIG MAAAAN.

Lmao ft by design is way too simplistic to be fun consistently.
People used to take it seriously before but no real point now.

I do find it interesting. You act all rowdy and big and bad. Like, why arent you playing destiny and trying to go flawless on trails?

Or trying to get high ranked and win tournaments in a fighting game?

Or a BR?

No instead you seem to be obsessed with this game xD.

Anyway man, you have fun?
Hey good for you.

I’d like to see how you do in other games.

How am I acting rowdy?

You’re still peddling that story that you were leaderboards on Hard Core Team Death Match on Call of Duty MW3

Im not buying it.

You never won shit on MK either.

I don’t buy a single story you say on here.

You’re the one that lives on the forums look at the amount of post and comments you have. Ok 👌

1 Like

Lmao look at how angry you’re getting. Way to deflect tho when I mention other games. Every time I do. XD.

You said losers play solo. I said I play solo.
And you wrote a paragraph.
You’re angry. Not me.

1 Like

Ok since your reading comprehension is low btw, I never said I was at the top of the leader board, i said i went toe to toe and beat the top players in HC tdm.

Unfortunately, I joined up too late so I could never catch up score wise.

And I only ever said I enjoyed MK, never said I was super good in it.

And who the fuck are you?
Mr I’m billy bad ass, you’re a liar, huuur.
That’s what you sound like.

And I already explained why I’m on here.

Look if you’re trolling, bravo, pretty good.
But if you’re serious?

Damn that’s sad.

But if you’re so hell bent on it, then let’s play some other games. Let’s see how you do.

If nothing more it might be fun.

XD

dude you talk so much shit just to go back and forth contradicting yourself. You say anyone playing FT solo is a loser, then say you don’t have a problem with it, then say there’s better games out there, then say is okay if you have different taste in games and have fun with it… like shit man, make up your fucking mind. Seems like you want to agree/disagree with everyone on a constant basis

3 Likes

Did you ever manage to make some money by playing those games you were top at?

1 Like

Lmao cause that part wasnt entirely serious xD.

I honestly don’t care what people do but it’s fun to poke at shit.

The only part I’m actually serious about is ft being extremely generic and simplistic. So that being the case, I dont see how anyone could have fun playing solo.

But theres no contradiction there, there are better games out there. But if you wanna play this, its whatever go for it.

Idk maybe yall just cant keep up with how I talk and joke around.
Dont matter tho, cause it ain’t that serious.

No, unfortunately. One way or another life got on the way.

In MW3 I saw that the tournaments were held in core and other bullshit so I lost interest.

In dfo my computer was a piece of shit back in the day so I never was able to practice enough, and not only that, they shut the game down in 2012 then only brought it back some years later.

I tried going back to dfo, but my main class pretty much got ruined cause a change they did, so eh.
But I did want to perfect my style and go to the world championship.

But theres so much shit that always happens too,
Just non stop bullshit in my life, that pretty much always disrupts anything I plan.

However I won like 50 bucks I think in a super smash bros tournament. When I was 17 I believe.
Local store tournament, was like 30 people I believe.
But while I was pretty good at melee, I was never as good in there as I was in my top 3 games.

My top 3 are, that I’m extremely good at,
DFO, MW3, and DBZ tenkaichi 2.

I might of gotten heavy into the melee tournament scene, like the big ones back then if I knew about them.
But I was broke back then so it’s not like I really could travel to anywhere to go for qualifiers or shit like that.

Didnt have internet as a kid.

So ya. Life story. There ya go.

Which FPS PVP game has this?

Does it matter? If this game is going to draw players into the experience, it needs its own unique features.

1 Like

I’m just curious on which FPS PVP game has those “features”.

What experience? Low FPS and sea load of bugs?
The only new players are Fortnite kids who got this game for free on PSN.

Obviously, this isn’t exactly the experience we all want, but if we’re going to make suggestions…

Anyway, what bugs are bothering you?

Dude there’s plenty of them, I’m not gonna bother writing the whole list.

Let me put it this way, when I’m playing other shooter’s and get invited by my friends to play PHG, it’s not a smooth experience, far from it.