FT low health bleed out

I guess the top three would be easy enough then, but I don’t actually care that much. I just don’t believe the bugs are as bad as everyone claims, anymore.

1 Like

Well on Friday I had a bug where my character just stopped working.
I couldn’t shoot with any of my guns, couldn’t ADS, couldn’t mud up or heal.
If that’s not bad I don’t know what is.

Just to add, that’s not the first time it happened.
Illfonic got the list of all known bugs and explanation on how they are triggered.
I believe the email with the list was sent in October or November.
They haven’t fixed a single one from that list. It’s not like they don’t have an info, it’s just that PHG isn’t their priority I guess.

2 Likes

Okay. That is a game breaker. Would you say that this happens multiple times a day? Once a week? A month?

I’ve never actually had this bug (PS5), but maybe it’s just extremely rare.

The bugs are bad bro.
Ask @REYNOSO_FUA11

It’s different for everyone but they happen often enough to be a problem.

Performance too.

Game’s perfect, 10 outta 10 would totally buy full price again.

2 Likes

I don’t play this game that often anymore so I can’t tell you if the same bug would appear multiple times a day. I played like a week ago once, I had the usual bugs like can’t mud up, assault rifle would stop working then I would have to fix it by opening weapons “panel” switching to knife and then switch back to rifle, SAW-Z would auto fire by itself, usually when I switch from 2ndary back to SAW-Z.

Those are some of the bugs that I have every single time I play. It’s just not fun anymore for me to deal with that bs anymore. It’s what made me stop playing, bugs on top of bugs.

Back to character not working.
Like I said I played once a week ago, didn’t had that bug where my character out of the blue became unresponsive.

Few days later, on this Friday, it happened. So out of two gaming sessions which were like 2-3 hours, it happened once and it’s what got me killed. I tried to heal after the Pred encounter, didn’t work, tried to mud up, didn’t work, tried to shoot with both weapons, nope, used weapons window, switched to grenade and back to rifle, nope, won’t shoot. The Pred healed up, found me immediately and all I could do is die.

When I got reinforced, my character decided to work again.

This is FAX

1 Like

Okay. These are much more specific. Typically you get these broad statements like…

…, but as far as the bugs you’ve listed, I’ve haven’t experienced a single one of them. I have had Predator ADS lock up twice, but it immediately corrected itself after pressing ADS again. Also, that’s about it after months of playing. I haven’t even had a blue screen, which just about every game has every once in a while. So, I don’t know if it’s system specific, but, playing on PS5, my biggest gripe Illfonic is balance.

1 Like

Audio bug, frame drops which would be more performance, interactions stopping- not the visual bug but then actually stopping, inputs not registered properly, preds projectiles fucking off to a random direction which happens way often.

And these are common issues.
No ones making these up.
And @Weevo540 is on ps5 I believe and ges still getting bugs.

I don’t think it’s completely made up. How actually common these are… I’m a little skeptical.

Maybe some of these bugs are related to the quality of internet connection. Out of your list, I suppose I have Predator shots go at weird angles occasionally, but I’m not so sure that it’s a bug but more so the weird interaction between the third person aim and ADS

It’s not internet connection.
Like come on man, balance I can understand but now you’re doubting bugs and performance?
Things people have been complaining about for over a year?

3 Likes

I’ve reported this bug. Even with proper documentation of what exactly triggers it. I can reproduce it any time in pubs and private matches, with high and low ping. Is not an internet issue. Yes, is a very annoying game breaking bug. It happens when you input a few inputs either at the same time or very fast. Particularly I can reproduce it on Pred by using quick scopes or pressing ads and fire at the same time. On FT it happens when you use quick melee and switch weapons at the same time. Other people on PS have confirmed this happens as well. Workaround is to use the weapon wheel to switch to the knife, though this doesn’t always gets you out of the bug. For pred the workaround is to ADS for a second and shoot the plasma caster, though again, doesn’t always gets you out of it

Over a year ago, btw. still happens

1 Like

I know you’re living up to your name but this game is buggy as shit, I get so many damn bugs that have been untouched to the point they’re features. @AlexManzo can also testify about the audio bug and frame drops.

4 Likes

Okay. Sounds like they have some issues with pressing buttons in synchrony or rapidly. Still, I’ve never had an issue with the melee button.

@Elliott626 you’ve put in a ridiculous amount of playtime. Are there any regular bugs that effect your gameplay? I don’t seem to notice them on your twitch streams.

1 Like

Definitely do. I get frames drops on Excavation most than others, and it makes it impossible to play. It’s just ridiculous how the game almost freezes at some point. The 2 friends I play the game with, get this too (according to them, not as bad as I do) on different console versions. This is not internet related, as the game was running great, up until an update from last year. The audio bug stopped for a few days but it came back strong. I got 3 out of 4 matches with audio issues just 2 days ago.

1 Like

I’m getting these way too often lately. I hate it. I just don’t bother to report anymore. It feels like they just run one single test and go “nah, it’s fine” and then do nothing about it.

Not when I don’t play!

1 Like

On branches? The shot going completely sideways?

1 Like

That shit happens all the time

1 Like