Ft overpowered

What about some sort of enemy detector that didnt give enemy sight but only enemy awereness ’ it would warn that it is risk to restore health in that spot cause enemy is too close

1 Like

Imagine being trash at playing both sides, even worse.

Lol! I mean I try my hardest man!! It’s hard with having to play with my face and using my 3rd leg to move the joystick around! I get buy

Also do more damage than

Man, everyone does more damage than @MassImpact124 aka fantasma 2.0

3 Likes

Get over it, you know i rock the sauce.

1 Like

Lol!!! While this may be true! I can say when he has a teammate to watch his back he plays way better than any solo video I’ve seen of him!!! So it was refreshing to say the least!

Also I died teabagging the pred cause they put there face into a rock lol

You rock bro sure sure 😎 🎸

1 Like

You can win vs great pc premade teams but its hard and its the “game mode” that takes the most effort. Dont worry there are only like 5 players still active that can do it, you dont have to play vs premades if you are not into it.

What weapons u use?

Primary either combi or disk, secondary the bow. Plasma and traps are good to use too.

2 Likes

get gud!!!

Iam good I have no problem winning as the preadator but I play him less now because he’s boring and clunky with very little options and the fireteam is way to boring because it only takes two people to kill a preadator one acts as bait the other guy kills it its that simple ive downed preadators and killed them all by myself its rare you come up against a good pred player it happens like 1 every 30 matches which i feel is sorta wrong most predator players just can’t keep up with a 4 man team which is the whole point of this game lol

I only play predator and win frequently because the only way to win is if you practice enough… I don’t give a shit about how strong the fireteam is. if you can’t win… Fucking practice!

1 Like

I like to play both sides just because thats what I want to do!!

However I do practice as the Predator alot! Either with friends and modifiers where they do more damage or public and try to get multiple stealth kills! I try for 3 one with each weapon

1 Like

I win as predator ft but i was talking good team premades who really play as a team it is i think impossible to pred to win

There are guys on here that can beat the toughest pre-mades, not impossible to achieve.

We want strong predators, Predators raised with wild boar meat !!

Pictograma Verificată de Comunitate

1 Like

predators in the game are fed tea.

The thing is that you can’t continue playing the same way against a good premade Fireteam like you do with random players in public hunt matches 19/20 times. You have to practice and find out what works and what doesn’t work, learn from mistakes.
Best thing to do is to find a decent premade team you can arrange private matches with. Once you feel that you’ve become better you can look for even better premades.

In my opinion you only become dumber when fighting potatoes, also wasting time.

1 Like