Ft overpowered

I agree good fireteams are very difficult almost impossible now. I’ve won a alot as the predator but I have also been ripped to pieces by some well coordinate teams more now then in the beginning i consider myself to be a good pred player I’ve been on this game since the demo I’ve been here through all the changes and I’ll be the first to say that the fireteam is sorta screwed up I think illfonic had the intention that the fireteam needed to work together which is cool I like that in the beginning most players were together but not working as a team they were so easy to pick off and scatter it seemed like most fireteam players didn’t understand that they single handedly could not stand up to the preadator so they cried and whined instead of trying to understand the game and learn it or build a team so after a bunch of buffs and nerfs the fireteam became more powerful so these players wouldn’t leave but when players finally got the fact that they need to work together and started teaming up it was no longer balanced it only takes two good fireteam members to kill the predator which is ridiculous and I feel it will stay this way since there’s still alot of players who don’t get this I feel there’s alot of people who don’t care for playing with a team and coordinating plans and attacks which is fine but thats what this game was meant to be I feel like illfonic panicked maybe they thought everyone was gonna play pread and there would be no fireteam players not sure it definitely feels like they focused on giving more incentive to play as fireteam then preadator which I kinda get not to this extent but it sorta makes sense but now the problem will be lack of predator players i find myself playing him less and less just because he’s clunky has boring gear very little options he’s just getting more and more boring even the classes they’ve added are boring and very uninspired were the fireteam gets more and more useful gear each dlc character has wicked stats lots of options its very clear who illfonic have catered too

2 Likes

I wish that were true.

Not even Rebellion wants to help and they love Alien and Predator

2 Likes

So true👍

When you’re climbin’ up a ladder and ya hear somethin’ splatter…

Knife is ridiculous strong and if u put with hard hitter perk its just unreal’ candy for the ft. Lol. Has anybody counted how many hits u down scout pred with the knife?

1 Like

Like 5 with heavy hitter?

1 Like

No wonder when attackin them close their all with knifes drawn. 2 ft kills pred in seconds’ their have had too much candies already. What next? Ultimate dlc warrior who can held knife in both hands. Lol

Yaaa, its ridiculous lol.

It’s because Illfonic are ft mains. That’s why they favor ft and think Predator is so strong.

They’re balancing the game towards their skill level which isn’t that good.
Illfonic needs to make a testing grounds mode so the pro no life players can actually balance the game.

No, private matches don’t count cuz not everyone has friends to play with or wants to meet strangers on the internet…
Fak Yu! if u tell me saying that’s what private matches are for.

2 Likes