FT Pred Killer Builds

I dont even have it unlocked yet but I have used the RP103 quite a bit

Hold onto that scout build I run something similar for fun but if you want some more damage

Primary: GOS-L or Hammerhead silenced
Secondary: 1011 Pistol

Perks: Thick Skin, Double time, Quick release.

Specialization: Dualist

Rifle for AI clearing. Kite the pred when he shows staying out of melee range and just dump pistol mags in him. It’s amazing and a lot lot lot of fun

Silenced? To help the predator or why? :)

3 things.

1. Silencer actually improves accuracy as much as it reduces damage. This is helpful with the recoil on the GOS-L.
  2. You’re secondary is for the Pred, primary is for AI (how I play)
  3. It helps keep noise down which attracts less AI. Nothing more annoying than being swarmed mid hunt
1 Like

Best Pred Killer Build?

Start P:HG --> select Fire Team–> play

:D

4 Likes

Also, welcome to the forums. I recently made a few fireteam tutorial/tips and tricks vids you might find useful

Now now…he didn’t say if he was on PC or PS4 lol

1 Like

PS4 lmak.

1 Like

Actually been looking for people to party up with and maybe run private matches.

1 Like

Might find a few here. I’d offer but I’m probably going to be short on play time for the next week or so. If you’d have caught me yesterday I could have. Maybe Thursday we’ll see

I’ve posted like 3 times and gotten nobody. My psn is Kommitted2Muzik. Lol

That run n gun build is garbage against a ranged based pred tho. Lmao.

Not necessarily. You don’t really lose so much damage with the rifle suppressed that it becomes useless, also scout with double time can out run the plasma most times. Most. Just gotta keep your eyes on him and make the shots.

This is what I’m currently running

I actually just tested it right now, did not notice and reduced recoil, perhaps it is but its so small you can’t even feel it.
The pistol is not going to work (kite or kill) and good predators. He will eat you alive.
Noise down? When the alarms are up? As I said before, any good predator is going to trigger the alarms before you get to the village.

There is a reason why in the tournaments I’ve seen around here nobody run around with silencers or killing the predator with a pistol. The only good pistol, but not to kite (you don’t kite good predators) is the 2xl but I would still dumb a mag of a AR or SMG and do better then with that one.

I still say go ZR or PDW. You need stopping power up close. You get it with those. Up close the PDW has the best time to kill damage on the pred. I don’t remember the exact number but its something like 2.5 seconds or around that. When they patched it in (buffed it) everybody was crying about it (predators).

Oh and in NO, ABSOLUTELY no circumstance use the smoke grenade, you’re fucking over your own team royally.

1 Like

You are completely wrong as of the last update and I’m speaking from experience regarding the pistols.

You say “good predator” like that’s the majority of whats out there. It’s not, and even still that’s part of the game and making it fun is that both predator and fireteam adapt to what’s thrown at them.

Well, ok good luck when finding a good predator and facing him with the pistol. At least you have the GOSL to fall back on.

I have dude…a few times. Seriously? God I can’t wait to find you in the jungle some day

To eat me as the predator or help me as the FT? =))