FT Tutorial

I’ll throw it up here for some peer critique. Made a quick almost 6 minute video for a fireteam tutorial. It was originally almost 12 minutes long but…apparently I can only do so much commentary on ShareFactory so I had to cut it short.

Feedback welcome.

9 Likes

Cool! WTF @ 3:49! audio glitched!
5:11 - should have said tactics for getting another fallen member into the game- things to use 1. thermal decoys…etc.etc. i dont see that. You just see the member run in still very vulnerable.
THANKS! THIS WAS AWESOME!

1 Like

Thermals thrown by themselves are next to useless. They need to be combined with smoke grenades. Not only does it disorient everyone but it taxes my 3d card and the entire game gets put in slow mo lol.

1 Like

That’s actually Dante taking out my smart disc. Is a little loud and very annoying yes.

Yeah there’s a lot more to cover obviously. Didn’t think to get into too much gear and had to cut the one segment I did have on the proximity mine launcher (sorry @Noktrum lol)

2 Likes

why are you yoyu youo you oyouo? and then 3d Card this and that? You you you!

Awesome work man, thanks! I will share this with however I can. I would love to see the full 12 min version. Stuff you explain is prette basic, but vast majority of newcomers have no clue so this tutorial is essential for them!

1 Like

Honestly there are very little tutorials that can confidently say what to do and your vid does just that. STill needs more stuff in there, but ideally this is what the Walkthroughs for this game should be (strangely the only type of walkthroughs for games like these).

Otherwise, there are ALOT of videos of ppl just showing how they play without any structure or clarity (with thick Peruvian Accents)!

1 Like

So far, so good. Obviously, much more to cover, but this is a great introductory video.

I was also working on something similar, but haven’t had the time to finish it.

Keep up the great work.

1 Like

Think you did a great job.
The situational examples are good and the explanations where clear.

2 Likes

Trying to do commentary on share factory is a pain.
You have you make separate clips and add em in.

I tried doing a tutorial back in the day but it was a pain

2 Likes

Yeah it took a little while to figure all that out. Next thing you know I’m doing the commentary (by segment) and I get the notice i can’t do anymore tracks. Hence cutting the video in half.
Pain in the ass

3 Likes

Gud God?! You’re doing all on the console/? moses smell the roses!

Don’t be jealous my 3d card is bigger than yours.

mines as big as a house…as big as a house!

Mine requires full-time staff!

Just to do maths!

Good video man. Even as a veteran player that knew everything here it’s great to see resources made by the community to help the newer players.

I look forward to more of these out there!

1 Like

In fact maybe people should get together and make a thread for helping new players?

While a good idea. I don’t think new players come to the forums. That’s a whole different problem. I could make the greatest tutorial/walk through of all time and it doesn’t matter if no one sees it

2 Likes

Yea that makes sense damn.

1 Like