FT Scout - weakest class?

Scout has a leap which has almost no cooldown. You can do leap after leap after leap non stop.

FT Scout cant leap.

OOOh, shit! Haha.LOL

No, I am saying how little of an advantage has support over Dutch in the HP pool. Then add the rest and meh… Also Dutch was the first thing that cross my mind since he has lots of health, assault with thick skin sits at 175.

We had that discussion before the latest changes. The nerf to medkit and the buff to gearhead turned that around for me. I can have Thick Skin, gearhead and prepper on Dutch making my issues with restocking ammo and health not enough for asaault’s gear difference to change anything.

Now, if the guy on support is on PS I can agree with you, give a good PC players the scout and he is going to do well. Personally if I would set up a team, I would find it more easy to find a spot for a scout then a support in the current meta. Of course, I would probably just make it all dutches or throw 1 assault or 2 in there so the rest are not even going to see use.

1 Like

Also Dutch87 have mysterious damage reduction from dirt. Has any1 tested it?

Yes it was tested. It works. Its 10%. This dudes tested it:

2 Likes

Honestly I love my scout. Pop double time and iron lungs on and just watch lil Usain Bolt on crack do rings around the map.

Mostly agreed. Also keep in mind I don’t think scout is not viable at all just harder to use than the other classes

Actually I should update that after the changes to double time and weapons training.

On topic, I tested scout vs recon speed and it was nearly identical, I seemed to be gaining on the recon slowly. I’m not sure that extra stamina is worth weapon switching and revive speed.

Maybe they could buff the revive speed 10% and drop the weapon switch speed and replace it with a passive for faster reloading.
@OldKingHamlet
@Courier

2 Likes

Scout with current cloak can be ran best at 100m without ever being seen and having major up time on energy. As it stands ive tested every class… the worst class is samurai inmo.
Ive said before scout has his niche and isnt listed on my tier list because inmo he could play without ever being spotted if you play him at ranged. Height advantage. Down range. Energy regen… he can be a pain staying on your ass with his smaller profile cloak making him difficult to see

Highly recommend 2 recons on one team with spot perk and uav scans. Dont waste it

FT scout, not predator :)

Sure Scout with those two perks makes him fast as hell, but he can barely outrun a Zerk
I’ve tested with friends

or just return second weapon damage and perk point

he cant out run any pred even last patch… now hes even slower than before. So scout could never outrun zerk… it was his zig zags that made zerk unable to catch while other classes have no issues chasing a scout specifically alpha and scout preds

Scout was one of the best class in the old patches. Now it’s usless as you cant chase the Predator any more.

1 Like

That what I was trying to say
But I’m bad at wording things properly

People : "Scout is the weakest class now its unplayable you can’t chase down the predator anymore :C
Me : “Hold my fucking Z-06”

4000 ??!!! What an incredible damage? Am I dreaming or is it real? 😲

bitch. XDDDDDDD

you know its hard to not fall on predator who die in their first engagement x)