FT too easy to kill

when you are going to play against premade FT, you will change your mind, do not forget to activate the crossplay

Didnt receive it. I changed to “Gesssp” just now so its easier to add me.

Ah, the lovely phg forum where the elitists will get triggered, challenge you, and point out how stupid you are for having your own personal opinion about the game.

2 Likes

It’s entertaining to see tho.

2 Likes

It’s because you’re on PS and you’re only playing public hunt matches against random squeakers who is playing on their parents accounts.

1 Like

Meh…it gets old after a while. This game isn’t challenging at all, it can be fun tho. I don’t understand why these “top tier” players are still here wanting to be sharks in a fish tank. There are plenty of games out there with a much larger online community where they can challenge themselves to be good players where balance does exist. At this point they’re just bullies tbh…shame on them.

1 Like

Hasn’t gotten old to me yet to see people getting so mad over this game in terms being the best, kind of like joehollywood.

Nothing ever changes

2 Likes

Yea I’m guilty of it at times I call people out, but it is all toxicity 😏

1 Like

…you DO know there are some hellishly good players on PS, right? Yes, a vast majority are potatoes, but the same can be said on PC. Only a low percentage of players on both sides are above average.

2 Likes

And that’s what makes this place thrive and keeps me coming back lol. Seriously though I get why people can be this way, it’s all pride however they’re all better off taking their pride and putting it into a game that respects the player.

'Cause they get melted by good squads / players, so they seek potatoes to kill so they can feel “top tier” about themselfs. xD

1 Like

Lol exactly 💯

1 Like

If OGpredator87 was a character in LotR then he would be Gimli.

Who here knows if that match went down or not ?
I’m curious to know the outcome

I think the thread opener is trolling… And someone fell into the trap :)

Sent the request

Bludstar? Make a lobby mate and invite me, I will get the rest.

Oh no

1 Like