FT too easy to kill

I will be 5 mins. Make sure you bring your best. I won’t be letting your respawn. This is going to be over quick

I also hacked on ps. I don’t know if you can install macro turbo programs on the predator ??

Lul.

2 Likes

Can someone share the stream on discord. I will watch on my phone.

1 Like

Seconded, can we watch this slaughter?

Seen one seen’em all. 10 minutes it’ll be “Okay can I get a real match this time against real players and not wall hack aim bot cheaters…”

2 Likes

Playing FT is easy
Playing Pred is easy
Most players on both sides have no clue on what they are doing
Damage for both is insanely high

I still stand by this: 1 good FT player with 3 potato players (90% of the matches you play solo on pubs) will never beat a decent (not even good) pred player. You really have to be very good as FT to play with 3 potatoes and still win against a decent pred.

1 Like

I’ve done it, but it veeeeeery few and far between. Like the potatoes have to help in some degree, usually, or the Pred is just that stupid.

exactly.

Like for real, I’d rather play with 3 bots and uncloaking nades to use them as turrets, than playing with tatoes.

1 Like

And? How quick was it? Did they melted you within first 0.5 seconds of the encounter?

1 Like

He is still not in the game. Don’t think he will come.

1 Like

He’s never gonna come you made him shit himself

1 Like

Ok… my respons to him was a sarcastic troll… but somehow I’ve got the feeling you guys are actually waiting for him XDDDDDD

1 Like

He said he cant invite us in the lobby, usually some people have trouble in linking ps account to epic and takes a while. I was not really expecting it to happen today, we are just playing against each other now, if he manages to make it work we take a break to play some matches with him.

2 Likes

make sure to record this shit-storm man! ;-)

Your face is a shit storm

1 Like

Hello sweety, long time no see ;-)

1 Like

Lol how you been?
Hopefully playing something better?

1 Like

Mostly Star Citizen and modding for Arma3… so the best of the best XDDDDD You still playing P:HG?

Rarely.
Mainly destiny 2. Tho I killed Joe Hollywood pretty easily not too long ago xD.