FT too easy to kill

I think everyone did XDDDDD

Shit like this rarely really falls through anyways

I killed him on the scoreboard which I think is a better victory.

1 Like

3 Likes

Yea probably, I got tired of swinging my dick around this forum like it matters. Being good at this game is nothing to be proud of to be honest, I realized it way too late after wasting so much time playing. Oh well, life goes on!

By the way, miss talking to you guys, I hope everything is well.

3 Likes

Same here. Well, you can always jump in from time to time, just for a little chat. See ya soon!

2 Likes

Dude, you can’t be serious. You’re generic af. I see pred noobs like you always coming in the forums making these same post, and then you disappear off the fourms after a well-known deathsquad bends you backward. I’d hold the title of best pred before you do, little sun.

PS: Stop dodging everyone that’s challenging you; it’s really unbecoming.

Do you also bring a knife to an axe fight?

3 Likes

This is only applicable to people who study the game with a lab coat, as most gamers do not study the game however those that have been in the game for a while will study it to a artform to the point where they get tunnel vision of how to kill a predator and call it a day while the game is meant to have fun fighting other players on opposite sides I would agree that FT can become OP if you have a team who can abuse meta strategies (4 FM SUP) as these are rare cases in publics however if you’re with a friend group who knows this then it gets into a sweat feast try to at least have a few friends who can have fun instead of become those (Toxic)Kill Squads.

did you

just threaten to use

an exclusive skin

do u have any idea on how insulting that is. i never threaten with my 87

Just get the bootleg 87 skin it’s the same thing.

You brought a knife to my slaughterhouse 🤣

1 Like

I usually try to stay away from salt matches and stuff like this but I was just reading this thread and now I’m really curious if this ever happened and what was the outcome lol

Im pretty sure the dude couldnt figure out how to make crossplay work

1 Like

Since when has this become a problem in the game where 90% of the coolness of FT lies in Predator camouflage bugs, the abuse of endless parrying without any cooldown and damage to your side and a bunch of equipment?

It’s probably fun to call a predator into close combat, while four of FT taking knives for parrying and throwing A.C.I.G. at their feet.

Yeah no duh because ft since the beginning of this games life cycles just needs to get good scrubs. Seriously XD “waaaaahh my team sucks!!!” Yeah that’s why you are losing it has nothing to do with pred being op and you shouldn’t be handed wins you gotta earn them like everyone else.