Fuck this game...

the auto claim shit and auto feed is costing me games today man is it gonna be another month just to hope it is fixed and see that it wasnt?

Happened to me earlier I was trying to quick claim and did a long claim and got put into 2nd wind and had to self destruct.

I disagree. I know it would feel cool to be sprinting across the tree tops being completely invisible but that wouldn’t be balanced. The cloak can be used really effectively to be invisible but when you are sprinting at top speed the cloak should not render you completely invisible.

I agree cloak can be used properly but its currently broken due to textures… like it is people tested it… i saw it for my own eyes… Umm i think that the depth of field needs to be added for the cloak if pred is at the distance right… not too game breaking but to the point they feel scared and dont really know excatly where you are… rather clicking also needs to echo and be harder to hear… but yeah…

Yeah, I think the audio decoy predator tool should be much better to help the predator further displace his location. I think it’s fine that he clicks and stomps around super loud, but the audio decoy could be better to help confuse the FT.

I feel like a lot of the issues are more PC centric.

If I had control and could re-balance anything it would be:

• Predator’s crackles would be less frequent and quieter while cloaked
  • A tiny bit more health per Predator class, not much just a little
  • Plasma caster has more base damage + more charged damage
  • Better animations for Wrist Blades that are more varied in appearance and one extra hit in combo-chain
  • Faster run speeds for all Predator classes
1 Like

Lol if you cant deal with reinforcements thats your own fault. just more xp to kill.

Lol no, predator does not need any more run speed. yo uknow they put in the cackle so the fireteam can have an awareness of how close he is right> jesus you cant stand still and be complelyl invisible. Every Predator cries because they go against a decent fireteam. Might wnt to start learning to play your Pred better or use different tactics.

thats called getting some therapy, it’s a game.

Because you only use the ignorant “Get Gud” argument, and base your argument on assumptions, you fail to understand that I do not play as predator, so no, it isn’t my fault. I play as fireteam and I’m admitting that it’s such a backwards thinking mechanic.
And I have seen countless predators fail time and time again because of the reinforcements. No mechanic should reward a loosing team even if it gives the predator more XP.

Yes you can stand still while cloaked and be completely invisible.

You tell me why it makes sense for a human with half the running gate the Predator has how it makes any sense for a FT member to be able to run as fast?

Here’s a clue: it doesn’t.

I’m a solid Predator player mate and rarely get taken down by FT with majority of my matches I wipe entire FT. Am I the best Predator no — but I’m no slouch either.

I play both Predator and FT I don’t favor one over the other. Therefore, I don’t have biased either way and think the list I made previously makes sense for balance.

1 Like

Why would you assume i havent been taking therapies, god knows ive been trough entire country to know that i cant be helped or treated except me just being on meds… And i can probably bet you live with your parents and work somewhere nice and get a pat on the back, dont you buddy??

While i have to work 11 hours per day for monthly earnings of 300€ which is barley enough for food…

And dont you ever assume that a person that indicates that he is mentally not right that he needs clinical help, cause they might do smth wrong, this is a tip and not a threat…

1 Like

Nerf Pred and Buff Fireteam

2 Likes

It’ll be impossible to balance this game until it actually works. Right now playing as predator is a bug filled disaster. It’s impossible to know his true capabilities and how to deal with them when the predators biggest enemy is the game itself.
Case in point: just had to leave a match because my smart disk was bugged, my leap was bugged, and my weapon wheel was bugged. Waited ten minutes for it too. Thanks backwater.

2 Likes

Facts especially auto claims I’ve almost lost 2 games to that shit which happens every other game lol. I also still get the bug were I float after a claim and cant move until second winded

Kalypsio 2020
“Nerf Pred Buff Fireteam”

Anybody fancy putting a squad together? I usually play solo and I would say I’m decent, but I think the game would be more enjoyed with a coordinated group? Just an idea

Honestly balance is okay for both sides but not quite the “sweet spot” for balance. I usually play as a hunter and most of the time I can win, however if the fireteam is not in sync or somewhat incompetentl, you can wipe the fireteam in a matter of minutes. On the contrary if you have a really good and coordinated fireteam you can be put into second wind in a matter of seconds, rushing in right away into a fully stocked fireteam isnt smart and will get you killed for sure. How ever trailing them or cloaking and ghosting them in the compound getting chip damage off on them I find works really well and as long as the fireteam doesnt intially see you can stay invisible most of the time your in area with and you can keep trailing them until the moment is right to eneage fully Remember your a hunter not a barbarian warrior charging into battle immediately.

Well you didn’t see 1987 predator rushing in there like he was the fucking terminator.

Revealing himself and opening himself up to the entire squad at once would have been a massive mistake.

He almost fucked up with just Mac and his mini gun AND the team nearly had him point blank when he sprung the net trap they had set.

Because in the original movie cannon he is aware of how easily the tables can be turned.

And in predator 2, guess what guy,
The predator is being hunted…he’s the prey and he has to turn it around and decimate.

And neither the 1987 predator or the city hunter were dealing with only 4 fucking soldiers so no offence but quit being such a fucking bitch .

You’re a goddam embarrassment to the hunt and should only be allowed to play fireteam main.

1 Like

…why play as a predator…stupid question…read the title…
is not FT hunting grounds.