Nerf Pred, Buff Fireteam

Instead of repeating whatt he said i’ll just repost what he said ;)

2 Likes

yea that sounds like my life.

SammyToeJr aproved.

2 Likes

Update.

Pred still OP.

Pred is so OP that he left the game and killed my dog.

Hells to the no, FT has the advantage atm. I play both sides all the time, and if anything the Predator needs some buffing still.

It’s not a terrible balance right now, but tweaks like the following I shared would be nice to have:

1 Like

No way. Pred is a psycho killa.

FT=CANCER.
LIKE DEMONIC CANCER.

The only cure is predator.

Predator is space AIDS and FT is the pathetic human immune system that always loses.

1 Like

2 Likes

20200628_181659

2 Likes

2 Likes

20200707_000123

Pred is still op…
Nerf pred! One predator threw a spear at me, and my Playstation shut down as soon as it hit me…

1 Like

I sometimes die just because the pred THINKS about killing me. So OP. Nerf pred now.

1 Like

I see the light now. Pred really is op. Happy to announce I just had my first matchup with some forum users in the wild. @Kalypsio @madmardigan your skulls will make fine throphies. NERF PRED BUFF FT!!

1 Like

Nerf the shit outta that pred.

Hopefully meet you again when we are not screwing around looking for vert or blowing up barrels to annoy the randoms.

1 Like

It was a rather explosive match…

We literally can’t remember it lol. One of those nights I guess. You caught us playing with potatoes and not really paying attention. Would have been nice if we’d noticed it was you at the time.

2 Likes