Future Modifier Wishlist

Learn to aim? I have no problems putting bullets into the pred when he thinks its melee time.

šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ¤£
I mean I guess I can see that on baby preds yeah. I promise you on anyone experienced youā€™ll be downed by the time you started firing. Minigun users are the easiest targets in the game.

1 Like

The mini gun does NOT have the highest or even close to the highest dps hahahaha

1 Like

Even from point blank range like barrel stuffing it takes 5 seconds and some change to wind the predator. The AK from that range is 3 seconds. And the PDW from that range is 2 seconds lol. The mini gun is ass balls

2 Likes

Good luck ā€œputting bullets into the predā€ with the mini gun when he hops down turning slow as hell, having to rev it up, and then after all that if you land every single bullet without missing and heā€™s literally touching you youā€™ll wind him in 5 whole seconds (thatā€™s a long time)

2 Likes

This

2 Likes

The mini gun isnā€™t shit, itā€™s situational.

The AA12 already got buffed a few patches ago. Itā€™s very strong. At close range, itā€™s DPS and single extended mag damage is unmatched among secondary weapons.

What situation lol. You canā€™t tell me a single situation that it outshines any other back up

No lol. I tested it after the buff and itā€™s dps is definitely still bad when compared to the other secondary weapons. The strong weapons in this game have the potential to wind in 2-3 seconds. The AA12 is wayyyy longer than that. Like tremendously longer

I have to agree with @DisturbedLlama. The mini gun is still too weak given how much spread and lack of mobility it has.

1 Like

I want it to be better cause it would be awesome fun to use if it wasnā€™t garbage

1 Like

Iā€™ll make a video to show you, it (CS12) has the best close range DPS, among secondaries. Itā€™s a shotgun, so damage drop is severe.

Thereā€™s like actually 0 percent chance dude šŸ˜‚ the PDW literally winds in seconds. Thereā€™s no way the AA 12 is matching that.

Like itā€™s the same reason the snipers arenā€™t as strong as the ARā€™s. Sure having 1 is nice but you need ARā€™s cause even tho the sniper does a fat chunk, damage is pointless if you arenā€™t winding them, due to pigs and large pouch. So getting a big shotgun blast while heā€™s claiming someone infront of you seems good, but in reality melting him into second wind with a Sub machine gun or Colt with duelist is far far far stronger

Iā€™ve tested almost every weapon. I can tell you that itā€™s a mathematical fact that the cs12 has about 2% more DPS than the PDW, but, most importantly, the cs12 can do about 30% more damage with 1 extended mag.

Mini gun is good for clearing out AI, suppressing fire on the Predator, hitting and destroying branches/objects, and itā€™s good for punishing predators for closing the distance to early

In clash, could we add eliminations to create team deathmatch style games?

1 Like

I donā€™t know. A lot of secondaries have nearly the same dps and youā€™re not a sitting duck. I think the mini gun could use a 15% buff to damage AND spread.

1 Like

How many seconds does it take to wind. Thatā€™s literally all that matters. Cause I know factually itā€™s more than 4 or 5