Future Modifier Wishlist

Yeah it’s with assault deadly

1 Like

I would want a night mode in private matches

1 Like
1 Like

So why did you send this video that proves you wrong. You had to reload like 4 times to kill it??

Also I’m assuming your shooting from behind so the back amor buff perk would be in affect or something. Even here the PDW mag dumps faster and brings him down to 1HP than what the AA12 is doing. Now I’ll give you for sure that’s more damage than it used to do

well if were going with how long it takes to 2nd wind (as obv a winded pred isn’t going to stand there and let you shoot him so it’s a worthless thing to know) techincally the AA12 is faster with no buffs as it did wind the guy in one clip as apposed to the PDW which took 2 clips but with buffs the speed would be PDW would be faster as it was faster at dumping it’s clip by 1 whole second

so i mean the dps is comparable just PDW is faster with buffs than the AA12 would be
and without you’d want the shotgun

1 Like

Oh it’s definitely way better than what it was when I used it before. I just think the PDW is wayyyy more consistent cause there’s no “spread” and once the predator gets more than 5 feet from me my damage drop off isint awful. Now this has convinced me to test it out tomorrow and see how it does from normal melee ranged mag dumping

yeah i mean it is barrel stuffed and uh we all know shotguns have crazy dps loss as the range grows compared to other guns

2 Likes

The CS-12 is SUPER deadly with the assault, Yautja’s bane, and an ally with leader as a specialization and you as an assault using reckless.

C$-12 does bonus damage at close range already

Assaults passive perks for bonus bullet damage

Yautja’s bane adds even more bonus damage

Then to top it off someone with the leader special (Light machine gun)

Reckless specialization for temporary damage buff when receiving damage.

This team build that revolves around the cs-12 is awesome as heck

If you’re talking about iron side, there are no damage or defense perks being used, but also iron side is only active while claiming, healing, or moving.

I thought it worked from behind

From behind AND while

Also, it’s only a 10% buff. Not a good perk in my opinion.

1 Like

No it’s definitely an awful perk lol. But if it stacks with impren it would be 20-25%

True. That would probably be the best way to use it.

But I feel that large pouch is a much better choice for 3 perk points.

1 Like

Agreed

1 Like