Future Modifier Wishlist

Are you on ps4 lol. If you wanna actually put your money where your mouth is we can test it. But I know you don’t want to cause I know you are saying this without actually knowing

@KameofWar have you also tested the minigun from point blank barrel stuff range and found it’s laughable long TTK

Unless it gets buffed I won’t after I saw the comparison to ARs and smgs back in patch like 1.18 at not even point blank

1 Like

Yeah just making sure I wasn’t the only one hip lol

At close range in seconds:
Minigun 4.01
AK 7.40
PDW 8.57

…have you? Played the game? Lol

Damn bro you actually got my neck. You were trolling me ok got it

The mini gun only does 12 damage per hit at point blank range, and 32 RPS still gives it weak DPS. For comparison, the mercenary has 97% DPS at 25m that the mini gun has spun up and at point blank range.

What?

1 Like

Definitely the ability to add more players in and have multiple predator’s and more FT’s to have something similar to a 2v8 or 3v12

2 Likes

Oh I’m aware of it’s awful dps

That’s why I don’t just wip it out all in the open when I hear the Predator, because that’s definitely not the right moment.

1 Like

We just did it again, just to make sure, AK is now winding in under 2.5! So ak with the deadly buff is even more bonkers than ever. minigun from same range is 5 seconds. So literally over double the amount of time

That’s an assualt deadly test right? Last I remebr it was like 3.1 without buffs

1 Like

Hasn’t it always had that DPS since specializations were added. I don’t think anything changed there in the latest patch.

That’s correct yeah no ar has been buffed yet since 2.0

1 Like

The only guns ft has that have received adjustments were hammerhead 1011 shotgun 2 and 3 PDW grimtech gtlrenade launcher and the 7en I believe and the 2xl how could I forget when it used to have sniper rifle dmg

Back in 2.11.

Did I miss an adjustment to the 7en?

It’s firerate was lowered a long time ago like before patch 1.10

Okay. Yeah. Way back. Unnecessary in my opinion, the firerate nerf. Lowering the damage was enough.