Future Patch Ideas (Work-In-Progress)

Guys, calm down.

Fire, I feel like only you and I are having an intellectual discussion here. What do you recommend?

Ren, you guys are on different pages. They dont mean slam at all. They literally mean just the leap. Which is honestly worse. They’re literally saying staying mobile is spam.

1 Like

Trying to insult someone is immature and childish. Grow up please.

Ok I understand.

I agree with the mobility, scout should be mobile and way more stealth. But everything has to have a counter, so if the fireteam can’t slow them down then at least one class on the fireteam has to be fast enough to intercept a predator from only eating the crap ton of boars nearby that they can get to before the fireteam and have infinite heals.

What do you suggest to counter it?

1 Like

Sorry man, but a cd on leap would just severely kill scouts. I get that, just like with slam, the average ft cant keep up with leap. The only way though that I could see it as a problem, was if leap gave us invincibility frames.

Non stop leap is a huge part of my playstyle, especially against those ft players who are extremely aware, cover each other well, and have hella good aim.

Vs those people, a cd on leap would mean you will probably not even down one of them unless you sacrifice a lot of health.

Because as we all know, it’s not too hard to see a cloaked pred when he is moving. So even if you sprinted as soon as you land, anyone with decent aim will take a chunk of your health.

The only way I can even think of a cd not destroying leap, would be if the pred stays invisible while walking or crouch walking, and it happens right away.
But I think that would be too much and unfair.

I’m all for finding compromises, but I really cant for this one, because I know vs a good ft, this would leave you with pretty much no options.

4 Likes

Thank you for explaining it that thoroughly. I will try to come up with some ideas for both sides as I always try to do, but I really appreciate your thought and feedback here.

1 Like

I am sorry for my behavior Fire as you have been pretty cool to read stuff from.

1 Like

Hard to say for boars honestly except to lower the spawn rate, and make it consistent. Maybe like 5 boars a match? That dont despawn. Cause I swear the live ones despawn.

But it’s not so much about preds being reckless, if it’s a good ft, you stay in one spot where they can see you for longer than 1.5 secs, and you’ve lost like, at least 15% hp. In the best case scenario. Worse case, 30%.

Sure we can leap and stay mobile, but given that guns are hit scan, it’s super easy to hit and shred preddy.

Np I try to find compromises cause I do want a fair balanced game. I came on strong but it’s just cause seeing the word spam everywhere is driving me crazy, so my bad for making it seem like I just wanted to yell at you.

1 Like

Np. My bad for the attitude it’s just I’ve lost all patience lately for the word spam. Its been driving me crazy. As long as we can make peace tho after the fact, I’d say were all good then.

1 Like

Word Fire

Updated notes

@DesertDog I just finally finished my super post, and reposted it so I can get fresh replies. Mind if I link it here again?

You know what dragnar is going to do then right? lol

He doesnt need to. Yours is alreadly linked at the end of mine.

LOL, I am so trying to remain unbiased!

1 Like

Haha oh you didnt need to link it yourself. Ty though!

And its not really bias lol. We’ve been helping each other out since we started our posts. So ima keep doing that regardless of the direction they take.

This is very true

1 Like
  • Increased the range to retrieve the Smart Disc (to avoid sticking in trees and such)

Added a new one

-I think something awesome would be to add hunting “predator dog” to help the predator find, track and attack the fireteam members. Like in a new map a village that was actacked by a predator or something. Make the switching gear easier and increase health.

-Night time misson maps.

-Add vehicles to the game.

-Posion arrows to reduce soliders health.

-Add Lazer pointer upgrade for weapons.

-Add boxes or bags of granades and syrettes.

-Add turrents.