Interesting concept

2 Likes

Hunter : The Reckoning

2 Likes

SplatterHouse

2 Likes

House of the Dead

1 Like

Dying light and dead island. Techland just can’t seem to get it together.

2 Likes

Isn’t there a dying light and dead island 2 in developmental hell?

1 Like

Yes. Hell is where they are. And where they, sadly, will probably remain for all time.

1 Like

Dying light 2 will probably come out eventually

1 Like

Goodness, I hope so.

1 Like

Godzilla (Ps4 to 5) Sequel: Not the best game, but clearly something made for fans in mind, not the casual gamer. Having a Next Gen Godzilla Game play based on this PS4 iteration, with the movie accurate movements and updated combat mechanics, would make for a spectacular experience.

4th “Atari/Pipeworks Verse” Godzilla Game:
Pretty much like above except made to succeed the Atari/Pipeworks line of Godzilla Games that spanned multiple consoles. (From Gamecube all the way to the Wii.) (Godzilla Destory all Monsters -> Godzilla: Save the Earth -> Godzilla: Unleashed.) These would play as 3D Fighting Games, but not so much as technical as it is mainly a “party brawler”.

Aliens vs Predator Extinction II:
A truly unique and special take on the AvP Universe, in a top down RTS experience. Having all of these little characters having special roles and abilities really brought out the extensive and vast content of the universe out to all to see in deadly and often gruesome fashion, even with it’s own additions such as the Military Yautja Blazers/Hydras, the lethal Xenomorph Ravager, or even something like the SADAR Troopers who just blast whatever they see. A perfect introduction to a sequel would be to introduce the Engineers as a new faction, with all of their advanced technology, suddenly bulit for grand scale war in mind. That’s honestly all you need.

Predator: Concrete Jungle II:
Obviously. Objectively. Yes.

Minecraft II:
Why not?

Read Dead Redemption III:
I actually dunno if there is room for a sequel for this one. II was a prequel to the story of the first one. Would be nice though.

3 Likes

Dying light is getting a sequel tho

1 Like

Ima give away my guilty pleasure game.

But I would like a 2nd game of Jurassic World Evolution. The game is great has all the movies so far and dinos but it really lacked world building tools.
If they make a second I hope for the ability to change the landscape more drastically like adding caves and cliff side. A water enclosure would be nice. I would also like the ability to walk the park in 1st or 3rd person view.

2 Likes

I am sad reading that. I had Godzilla ps3 and ps4 but sadly when My gen 1 playstation kicked the bucket it ate my copy and even the manual eject screw would not get the disc out. Now I cant find a copy for under 300 on ebay it so ridiculous

1 Like

Siphon Filter

2 Likes

Sheesh, that sucks man. I feel your pain. I was planning on Platinum’ing my American Ps4 Disc Copy, and then just throwing it on Ebay for less than average price since I figure someone else could use the experience. Not that I’m trying to sell it to you but for a used game I got from a family store, it runs like smooth butter, loud PS4 things aside*.

*You can suffer some frame rate drops and acceleration of the cooling fan whenever there’s some major destruction of numrous bulidings (like 8+ or something) whenever there’s that much destruction going on at the same time, nonthing majorly disabling though, just have some good air flow, but I’m sure you’ve already dealt with that lmao.

2 Likes

How much lol?

1 Like

Ill take anything I can get. Ive been trying to get my hands in a Japanese import ps4 cause its still on there atore

1 Like

Say that hypothetically, Brand-New Copies, as rare as they are, can go up from 300 to 500+.

I have a admittedly used copy, if I’ve been playing this to Platinum, and don’t even got it yet cause everyone wants Destoroyah Parts, it’s definitely used, but tested. I’ve had no crashes or issues with it came to Single Player or Multiplayer that had to do with the state of the Disc itself.

Tested or Used Copies go for like what? 200 and below? I figure I would sell mine for like 120 or even 80 if I don’t get a bite in a week.

Edit: I have a American “GODZILLA” copy unfortunately, I wish I had a “GODZILLA VS” Copy.

1 Like