Games that deserve a sequel.

Dam well let me know when you want to sell it Ill buy it for 120 if thats what you are selling it for. I can still play multiplayer correct

1 Like

Yes. Servers are still up, although I have not played it recently. Multiplayer is only required about 2 or 3 easy Trophies.

2 Likes

Yeah I know I just enjoy run jumping with Toho Big G. I hope we get a ps5 remake with added 2019 king G, rodan and mothra, would also like to see 2020 Kong and Big G added after the movie comes out maybe 2020 Mecha G

1 Like

Im a big G fan. Have all the movies.

2 Likes

Ha, I’m admittedly a big fan myself but my collection is less than that, just got GvK 1962 on DVD and GKOTM 2019 on Blu-Ray, and that’s worth btw, you see so many things that the YouTube Compression just sneezes away.

Besides that, I have an old Bandai Showa MG, dunno which specific one tho, have to check, a Deluxe Final Wars, all of these not the Playmates ones btw, and a NECA 1954 B&W Regular Blister Packaging Version.

I do wish to complete the game to Platinum, it’s just pretty draining in terms of how boring it can turn out to be. Like grinding Showa MG two whole times cause Vs Mechagodzilla and Terror of Mechagodzilla variants are two separate/identical characters with a model swap. I will keep you in mind though, definitely will come to you when the grind is over.

2 Likes

The Thing

1 Like

Wait, wait… why is Godzilla on ps4 so expensive now? I just looked on ebay, saw many for $159 and up, $311 max. Why is this a thing? I have the game on ps3 and 4. Its just ok. Why would a just ok game be that expensive?

3 Likes

Its rare. They only made a certain amount of copies for the us something like a million or something. Most of them were lost to little kids and such.

1 Like

If your willing to sell you ps4 copy I would buy it but it being used I wont go over 120

1 Like

Medal of Honor

Freedom Fighters

1 Like

Let me think about it. I own nearly every G game released in the US and would not want to shed my collection willy-nilly (I have what some may call an unhealthy obsession with G and certain other properties). If I can find a suitable copy near me, I may pick it up for you, then work out details.

2 Likes

Alright I know it’ll be redundant, since others have already listed these games:

● Hit and Run
● Concrete Jungle
● Alien and Predator-related game sequels.
● Hulk Ultimate Destruction

2 Likes

Bandai Namco lost the publishing rights, and so it was taken off the Playstation Store storefront. Add this with a limited amount of physical copies made, and you got a rare game.

1 Like

Funny thing is. Evolution was a second. Its the spiritual successor of the PS3 game Jurrasic park Genesis and Its amazing. I’d honestly reccomend it.

2 Likes

Playef them

2 Likes

Sorry, pard. I checked every store in a 50 mile radius of me and only one had it for $200. Im gonna hang on to mine. I had no idea it was so rare! Best of luck though.

2 Likes

Pretty sure godzilla has a digital version on the ps store

2 Likes

Nope. It was removed 3 years ago. You would need a Japanese import ps4 to access it on the store

1 Like

I too REALLY wish there would be a new Godzilla game. I’m fairly close to a platinum on ps4, but oh man, the grind to finish it off is a big one!

I know it’s been dormant for about 20 years now, but I’d love a new Gamera game too. I bought the SNES game while I was studying in Japan, but in that one you just defend against him rather than play as him. Still kind of fun though.

2 Likes

Demon’s souls is on the ps5.
Syphon filter…that would be nice…Chance is still a bia.
Capcom’s AVP…best memories as well as the worst in my life. Loved that fuckin’ game.

1 Like