Games that got super negative reviews that arent actually that bad.

Haha I loved duke nukem forever back in the day.

I still play it every few years.

1 Like

Um… this game! It got dumped on by IGN/other sites and now my real friends all think I am a freak because I am enjoying it.

Also, SPLATTERHOUSE 2010 for Xbox 360. A little rough around the edges but I had a blast playing it and all the classic games that came with it. Soundtrack rocked, and did I mention you can collect nudie pics of your gf throughout the game? Only thing better than that was Mafia 2 playboy cover collectables.

It had a good storyline and was an introduction to a new galaxy far enough away that they could build on it and make great sequels. The open world style probably didn’t work great but a sequel could fix that.

1 Like

I would down for another Andromeda game, hopefully if they do they do they have more time to work on it.

1 Like

If I remember right it ended open for sequel bait didnt it? Its been a long time since ive played through it

I haven’t finished it yet its on my backlog though.

1 Like

Indeed. James Cameron will not allow the scum at EA to bully the developers. Infiltration units will be put in place.

3 Likes

Raid: Shadow Legends

I dont think it got super negative reviews on its release, but Terminator Resistance was a pretty decent game! 👍

3 Likes

Is trash? You didn’t finish that sentence

1 Like

The last of us II is a great game that only mentally ill people think is trash.

Have you played it? The story didn’t make much of any sense, have the dialogue was completely trash, and you played have the game as the villain in some half assed way to try and get you to like the character. Complete and utter garbage, and that’s being honest.

Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning

Candy Crush Saga

Played it. Beat it. Loved it.

It was a revenge story. Simple but it got the point across.

You’re a degenerate.

1 Like

Grandmas and stepmoms everywhere would like to know your location.

1 Like

It wasn’t even a revenge story. They fucked that up too

Story aside the gameplay was a lot of fun too

And not to mention all the little details