Get good

I know, but before they were buggy. If you were using fearless and down range together only fearless worked.

But for some reason they did not stack if both were equipped at least Before the latest patches iirc

1 Like

The bow does not do the same damage as combi. Sigh

the bow does the same hs dmg as combi
its been tested

you do know tpre patch which remember this patch did BTW

that the combistick before did

and the bow before did

so how did this equate as more damage for the bow? with headshots?

i just fucking tested in last night with iron
a full 150 recon has 18 dmg left over after a charged shot with down range… either way its 2 shots to kill a scout or recon. a non charded shot does 100 dmg so bow hs still do a shit ton of dmg. What is busted are recons and scout with movement speed. They are pretty fucking fast. But also die fast

I’m talking about him going into shooting without it spinning up first. Fire btn triggers the firing but it usually spins before it releases shots. He’s doing just shots.
I just tested it out…you need to tap (right) tap(left) then hold both down.

Just saying it’s been tested does not make it true haha. I’ve played the game since launch. At no point has bow done the same damage as combi throw. You’re just spreading misinformation

1 Like

we tested both combi and bow
they both took me down to 18 hp.

Its not misinformation or there are hidden nerfs

Ok so then what your saying is that the combistick is less efficient than the bow not that the bow does more headshot damage cause in that circumstance your bow headshot does 132 damage which is less than 151

Is it possible that the test was affected by last man standing? Because uf you were two the last guy ft got a damage reduction.

2 Likes

that’s actually a good point]

1 Like

So downrange combi toss is doing the same as bow downrange rn? Cause this would be new, like as of today

1 Like

Combi thow used to be 153 on the head and 126 on the body with down ramget perk.

true

either way seems like predator gets melted even faster

I just tested them and the correlation you made wasn’t exactly there with the bow and combi. The combi still did more compared to the bow. I think what @Arrow_calis suggested could be the case. I just did it in private and took it into practice with a pub after the ft had just healed.

And you said git gud. @YUPPERS Yes having strategy and being smart playing the game is one thing but rn the ft does have more of an advantage with recent update and a higher damage output.

I play both ft and pred. And completely unbiased, I can honestly that the ft have more of an advantage rn but thats not to say that it’s impossible to play pred.

So far today I haven’t lost not 1 ft nor pred match. Now as far as winning difficulty it leans more for pred. I ran combi and bow all 5 times and each team were pretty good experience wise. But the knowledge of the game isn’t what made it difficult.

2 Likes

let the Ft have there buffs. Its mostly casuals… I quit playing everyday to literally 3 times or less a week

1 Like

That would be great. No more combi throw spammers.