Ghost Recon wildlands game-Predator

Ultimalte edition is $119.00. Yikes!!!

Yeah it’s not dlc the mission is free

I know cause it literally dropped and just gave me a mission and I had no clue it was a predator mission, started playing it and was like wait WAT THE FACK

😄 haha thats crazy. Ill just get the standard version then. Thanks

You can’t play him it was a special time event and it was the hardest thing I’ve ever done in a game it was not a DLC for any of those who actually played the game.

Im seeing old reviews online at one point is was a dlc for $20 called the predator pack or somthing…?

I dont want to play him, i want to try to kill him

I didn’t mean to play him but it’s not a DLC

You had to have like the season pass or something to get the time event

Oh, ok thanks

1 Like

Np

1 Like

Found this on twitter. Looks like its safe to say the predator mission is always in the game

Oh well there you go make sure you have a good squad cuz you will lose over and over and over again

1 Like

That was really fun and you have to use teamwork kind of wish this game was like that but you know

1 Like

It’s just one mission with a gigantic bullet sponge of a Predator that can insta down you.

It’s a fucking chore to do solo even with the AI team mates AND rebels deployed. Just awful.

If you buy the game try ghost war (pvp) its super fun

1 Like

I got that Wildlands game last year and did the pred mission, was pretty hard, I did make sure I had the rebel support as max before I first attempted the mission (build skills). I wanted to make sure I had enough AI teammates/rebels to assist with the distractions lol. Made for a good battle.

1 Like

Do you ever just not bitch and moan about something? It’s purely optional you trashcan.

3 Likes

Ghost Recon Wildlands is a super fun game if you like the whole tactical military simulator, and the Predator Mission is extremely dangerous, fun, and faithful to the source material all in one bundle. I wanted the game before Predator was announcement and that just made me want to get it more.

Word of advice, ignore the first DLC, just get Fallen Ghosts. The first one works as a prequel but shits on the seriousness of the game.

1 Like

Will do. It does look like a fun game, not just the predator mission