Ghostbusters Spirits Unleashed

I’m just gonna leave this here :)

4 Likes
1 Like

Looks good but I’m not falling for this shit again I learned my lesson with phg but who knows maybe after it’s first few updates they move resources back over to phg

4 Likes

🤐

I wont be burned a second time if they cant even fix this game I have no confifdence they will do any better with this one.

4 Likes

This is going to be fun to watch

1 Like

I know I’m in the minority here, but I likely will be getting it. Not to support Illfonic, but because its Ghostbusters, and it sounds like it might be a fun concept. I know we give them a lot of shit for numerous reasons, but we still find a way to have fun with PHG and I think the same could be said for this one.

If anything, I’ll go into this with expectations incredibly low, and can’t wait to join the revelry on that game’s forums as we have done here.

EDIT: after watching the trailer, it doesn’t look that bad. It really doesn’t. It actually looks like a lot of fun.

2 Likes

Game is going to be a joke. I’m not buying it, looks garbage

Not sure if I shouldn’t because well obvious reasons or I should for any preorder exclusive items so that I can see the cycle continue again.

2 Likes

Gareentee it will be the original cast skins as a pre order exclusive.

1 Like

Looks decently designed, but thats because its a TRAILER. The reality is probably utter garbage. Not getting this game in a million years.

Why dont you fix the games you already have before you make new ones, scamfonic.

2 Likes

Cause they want more money, also yeah the trailer is where they get you PHG looked awesome in the trailers, not falling for this shit again.

2 Likes

That game isn’t seeing a fucking penny from me, they can’t even get this one right.

3 Likes

NOBODY BUY THIS, ITS JUST GIVING ILLFONIC MORE MONEY TO GIVE US SHIT DLCS AND BUGS

1 Like

@YautjaSymbiote seems like you want to post a dozen more responses so that this thread gets some attention am i right? Aren’t you being a little obvious yo want this to get noticed rather than doomed? eh? You’re never gonna let this thread die are you. Seems like we got an Illfonic closet fan here. yar

Told you guys lol 😂 https://youtu.be/sW8QPAwwScQ

Ghost Egon will be the new Jungle Hunter 87, watch.

2 Likes

It’s going to be noticed anyways by everyone on this forum, so why not leave my mark

I like to leave my mark on things sometimes, but I end up getting arrested for indecent exposure.

1 Like

I pee in my toilet, because it’s MY toilet